CurlTalk App incompatible with Kindle fire

This makes me sad :( The KF is a popular device and it would be nice if the app worked on it.

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    I was thinking about getting one this summer. I will hold off until it is compatible. I already have a kindle.
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Registered Users Posts: 31,259 Curl Connoisseur
    I have a Kindle Fire. I never downloaded NC's app, but when I access this site through my Fire, I get an app-like version of it. It works really well.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    Whenever I visit the site it always shows up like it would on the comp except things rarely function right.
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    Thanks, Foxy. I'll share that with the team.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • xcptnlxcptnl Central MassachusettsRegistered Users Posts: 15,678 Curl Connoisseur
    You can get it through the tapatalk forum app that is compatible with the Kindle fire. You download that application and then search for Curltalk.

Hope that helps :)
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file