Growing 3b ~ 3c hair without braids help? :3

AmberlynnAmberlynn Posts: 1Registered Users
Ayee :3! Well, I'm a 13 year old girl in the eighth grade. My hair is right above my bra strap, and I desperately want bra strap length without braids. :P I've endured a nasty thinning cut from a stylist that promised nice results and healthier hair after thinning my hair a bit-- bad decision,should have listened to the hair stylist that watched in disappointment, as she pleaded me to not do it.

I've gotten a Brazilian blow out a week ago, and have been loving it more than anything else I've ever gotten. <3. I have decided to challenge myself to grow 2 1/2 inches in 5 months without braids -- right before the start of high school. Imagine how it feels walking into your middle school in a sea of straight hair, where you stand out like a sore thumb with your curly hair tied into a bun? Yeah, It wasn't as bad as I thought. People stared at me, some even complimented my locks, but it wasn't so bad.

I currently wash my hair once a week, do an olive oil mask with olive oil, egg, Vitamin E and honey every week, along with adding the olive oil lotion right before that-- soon adding tea tree oil into the mix to fight dandruff). (As You can see, I desperately want that length XD). The line I use is Abba, I only currently have the hair shampoo and leave-in conditioner. I also Use Redken ringlet 07 curl perfecter as a curl serum. Also, every day, after school and in the morning, I put olive oil on my ends and tie my hair up into a bun.

Am I doing it right? Any tips that don't involve braids? >__< In a past summer, I had a nightmare experience-- I used to use pink lotion everyday, being promised long, flowing hair--my hair barely grew and it felt quite dry. Also, my mum gives me a 5000 mg biotin-- is that safe?

Comments

• MackenzieMillsMackenzieMills Posts: 12Registered Users
    My hair is also 3b-3c and it is wait length. I suggest vitamins. Specifically for hair & nail growth. Other than that, you are doing things perfectly. Good luck :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file