Curly Burly

I just picked up this Curl Enhancing Spray Gel from Sally Beauty and it seems to help curl definition, no cones...but I always double check.

Red
3B, CG,Corkscrew
Xtramoist shampoo, Fastfood leave on, Recoil, varnish Gel-Herbal Essances, Totally Twisted
Irish-American Curly
Never try to be something you are not, and never be afraid to be who you are.
RedheadCurly

Comments

• HalfWavyHalfCurlyHalfWavyHalfCurly Registered Users Posts: 907
    Girl, does your PJism have any end in site (or maybe just a break)? :lol:
    2A/3A, medium length, layered, colored dark/medium ash blonde - "CGer" since April '02.

"Converting the 'curlskeptics' one curly head at a time..." HWHC ;-)
  • BrioBrio Registered Users Posts: 1,432
    I saw at Sally's they had a conditioner & shampoo, too, in this line. I tried to read the ingredients, but I had just had my contacts changed and was having trouble seeing up close. (It's a gettin' old thing, ya know! )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Frizz Happens!
    my Fotki hair journey/experiment diary PW is brio (and I really need to update it!)

3A hair; coloring with henna/indigo since July 2009; normally follow the CG method. Still searching for my HG products!
  • RedheadCurly2007RedheadCurly2007 Registered Users Posts: 230
    Halfwavy- I am slow, what is PJism? Not plagarism??? I am PJ dumb, ha ha.
    Brio- so far have not found cones in it. I just tried plunking, it works great on my hair so far. I love it.
    Red
    3B, CG,Corkscrew
    Xtramoist shampoo, Fastfood leave on, Recoil, varnish Gel-Herbal Essances, Totally Twisted
    Irish-American Curly
    RedheadCurly
    He, he, PJ stands for "Product Junkie". By the way, you can find lots more definitions used in these forums here: http://www.naturallycurly.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=96019
    2A/3A, medium length, layered, colored dark/medium ash blonde - "CGer" since April '02.

Halfwavy- got it, I will have to check out that site. Thanks a mil. I am a product junkie but I have to say I am getting much better. I threw away all the old cone condishes, shampoos and off limits gels, sprays, hairsprays, pomades, etc. My goodness there was about 25 lbs. of stuff in my bag. I tossed it all, including my curling irons, hair dryers, andstraighteners. I am not much for wasting things but at the time did not know I could donate opened bottles to Goodwill or anywhere. As for the hair dryer it was old and I did not want it to start on fire for someone like I had happen to me years ago. The irons, not too expensive. Yes I think we are all in addiction, and denial. LOL Red.
    3B, CG,Corkscrew
    Irish-American Curly
    RedheadCurly
    Yes I think we are all in addiction, and denial. LOL Red.
    Well, not everyone is and during my first year on CG I wasn't, but once I fell off the wagon it seems like I can't get back on. I have to confess that every time I feel particularly unhappy or just bored that's when I'm the most likely to buy something new. :?

• KaiaKaia Registered Users Posts: 8,815 Curl Connoisseur
    I have to confess that every time I feel particularly unhappy or just bored that's when I'm the most likely to buy something new. :?[/color]

Girl, that's called retail therapy, and it's a perfectly legitimate mental health treatment. It makes me feel better, so it must be so. ;)
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • tinabcurlytinabcurly Registered Users Posts: 545
    "Retail Therapy"-- I love it!

My new motto....I'm not a PJ, I'm in retail therapy 8)
    3a/b mix
    pw:curlyqs
    That's a really good way to see it, lol! Well, it does help me feel better and if the product works the satisfaction lasts a good long time but when it turns into a disappointment I do feel a little guilt... that's the part I need to work on! :wink:

I used to dye my hair every time I got bored. Thank God I got past that phase. Take care all. Red.
    3B, CG,Corkscrew
    Irish-American Curly
    RedheadCurly

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file