We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Hello!

CurlySanguineCurlySanguine Posts: 6Registered Users
Hey guys~ just stopping by to introduce myself. i recently got the "BIG CHOP" about two weeks ago so I'm officially curly and all natural! even though my hair is short, I'm so excited to be wearing my natural hair :headbang:
i hope to befriend some of you and go through my natural/curly hair journey with you guys! aaah~ so excited lol. I'm also looking forward to being apart of the journey of the other users on here.
Don't exactly know my hair type though...xP
lifeline.gif
Hair Type: No clue :P

Comments

• proudcurlygirlyproudcurlygirly Posts: 478Registered Users
    :cheers: Congratulations on your new found curly-dom CurlySanguine and welcome to the community!;-)
    :icon_smile: UK Curly
    Curl type : Boticelli, 3a, loose curls
    Porosity : High
    Texture : Fine/medium (I think!)
    Co-wash/rinse out/leave in : L'oreal Full Restore 5, GFR&S, Schwarzkopf Bio Pomegranite
    Gels : Umberto Giannini Flirty Curls Scrunching Jelly
    Finish product : Boots Naked Style Frizz Fighter Serum or a pea-sized blob of condish smoothed over canopy
    CG since Feb 2011
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 8,963Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Welcome! We're glad to have you!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • CurlySanguineCurlySanguine Posts: 6Registered Users
    Thank you for warmly welcoming me you guys! :love5:
    lifeline.gif
    Hair Type: No clue :P

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji