shai at capella salon in L.A. is amazing!

rachelmorrisrachelmorris Posts: 3Registered Users
I'm so happy to have found all of you here a few months ago! And I just discovered the stylist I've been looking to find in New York and now here. I've tried everybody. I'm in my (wait for it) forties. I always looked like my head was a frizzy bowl. Shai is amazing!! Nobody has ever cut my hair this way, every expert I tried.
And Shai did my color, too. The best.
He took his time with me explained everything and MADE IT SO EASY! I could tell he actually cares about my hair.
I'm going on and on because I am so excited to like my hair!! love it!

Comments

• IAmJordanNicoleIAmJordanNicole Posts: 784Registered Users
    Hm...kind of ironic that this post shows up one day after a negative post regarding him and his salon....

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk -- please ignore my typos!
  • Auntie BubbsAuntie Bubbs Posts: 1,068Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    How.... interesting.
    How much you want to bet this new member won't be posting anywhere else?

Nice try, Shai.
    That's me with FSG as my styler!!

3b. fine & thick, coarse, dry, medium porosity. Sucks up product and loves ACVs! FSG is my HG!

Currently using:
    Low Poo: TJ's Refresh No Poo: CoWash w/VO-5; Sonoma Soap Company sulfate-free poo
    RO: Yes to Cuc; SSC Lavender Condish; Sally GVP LI: Donna Marie Miracle D&C
    Style: FSG w/Aussie Instant Freeze & CIAB
  • Marci PieMarci Pie Posts: 668Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I'm so happy to have found all of you here a few months ago! And I just discovered the stylist I've been looking to find in New York and now here. I've tried everybody. I'm in my (wait for it) forties. I always looked like my head was a frizzy bowl. Shai is amazing!! Nobody has ever cut my hair this way, every expert I tried.
    And Shai did my color, too. The best.
    He took his time with me explained everything and MADE IT SO EASY! I could tell he actually cares about my hair.
    I'm going on and on because I am so excited to like my hair!! love it!

This has to be a fake posting. I have been on this board for 2 years and have yet to see a review like this. And Shai did my color, too?

3b, Medium-Coarse (slight coarse charactericstics), Normal porosity & Low elasticity per Curl Wizard Profile.
    Low-poo: Nourish Shampoo, Cantu Quinoa Shampoo for Color-Treated Hair, Decadence No Poo
    Co-wash: Nourish Conditioner, Suave, Aussie Moist, Clairol Natural Blends Coconut
    Deep Conditioner: Loreal Total Repair Balm, Cantu Masque
    Leave-in: Nourish Conditioner (Trader Joe's), Decadence Conditioner
    Stylers: LA Looks Sports, Homemade Flax Seed Gel, Devacurl Ultradefining Gel, Coconut Oil
    Methods: Sleep with extra large satin bonnet. Able to get 7 day hair. Prior to getting 7 day:Wet plop or pineapple at night, diffuse in the morning. Scrunch w/joboba, coconut or almond oil.
  • Auntie BubbsAuntie Bubbs Posts: 1,068Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    LOL totally, Marci.

If we ignore them, this thread will sink into obscurity, where it belongs.
    Thanks for the support, guys :) It means alot to me :love8:
    That's me with FSG as my styler!!

3b. fine & thick, coarse, dry, medium porosity. Sucks up product and loves ACVs! FSG is my HG!

Currently using:
    Low Poo: TJ's Refresh No Poo: CoWash w/VO-5; Sonoma Soap Company sulfate-free poo
    RO: Yes to Cuc; SSC Lavender Condish; Sally GVP LI: Donna Marie Miracle D&C
    Style: FSG w/Aussie Instant Freeze & CIAB
  • rachelmorrisrachelmorris Posts: 3Registered Users
    [FONT=&quot] I was so happy that I found this site. I checked out the curly salons and every single girl raved about Shai so I had to give it a try. My experience at the salon was a really good one. He was very patient explaining how to care and style my hair. That counts for a lot to me. I'm not sure why the negativity here. I had a great experience there this week and was excited to put my post here for the first time. Did I do something wrong? I have never felt attacked on posts I’ve put anyplace on any site anywhere before in my life. I’m sorry if I don’t understand that's what this site is for or how this works or actually that I don’t follow what you guys are talking about or belong. But I will still go back to Shai anyway.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Rachel
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
  • anjelica121anjelica121 Posts: 9Registered Users
    That's really nice. How are the charges at there? Means are they affordable?
  • hookilauhookilau Posts: 269Registered Users
    first, :shock: then, :laughing6:
    Following CG
    fine, medium-low density :confused5:
    protein loving, porous, elasticity ?

Co-wash: Tresemme Perfectly Undone
    LI/RO: GVP Conditioning Balm, Jane Carter Solutions Nutrient Replenishing Conditioner
    Stylers: KCCC, AG recoil, CurlKeeper, As I am curling pudding
    Protein treatments: Aphogee's Keratin 2 minute reconstructor, and Colorful neutral protein filler

Loves: aloe, glycerin & polyquats even in neg dews
    :happy3:
  • rachelmorrisrachelmorris Posts: 3Registered Users
    my haircut with Shai was 125.00. So worth every cent of it to me and more. But I'd call there. Here's the number at Capella (818)506-1450. Or look him up on line.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file