Poll Spinoff: How Much TIME do you spend on your hair?

Just-a-wonderin....
3a/3b mix
5 year HG's:
-L'oreal Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture creme
-Ouidad Climate Control gel
Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• Aya9877Aya9877 Posts: 97Registered Users
    Depends on what you include in "doing" or "styling" your hair. It takes me about 5-10 minutes in the shower between washing, conditioning, and combing my hair. And then I just apply my product, 2-3 minutes, and a minute or two wrap in a t-shirt. But I keep it up in the t-shirt about 20 minutes to dry. And then it takes a good hour or two to dry fully.

In my opinion I'm only spending about 5 minutes dealing with my hair (minus the shower) but from start to finish around 2 and a half hours before my hair and styled and dry.
    GuardianB wrote:
    I am perfect.
    - February 25, 2004

Aya. That's Aya spelled backwards.

Barack Obama for President in 2008!
  • StrawberiCurlsStrawberiCurls Posts: 424Registered Users
    Aya9877 wrote:
    Depends on what you include in "doing" or "styling" your hair. It takes me about 5-10 minutes in the shower between washing, conditioning, and combing my hair. And then I just apply my product, 2-3 minutes, and a minute or two wrap in a t-shirt. But I keep it up in the t-shirt about 20 minutes to dry. And then it takes a good hour or two to dry fully.

In my opinion I'm only spending about 5 minutes dealing with my hair (minus the shower) but from start to finish around 2 and a half hours before my hair and styled and dry.

True. Thinking about it that way, its a pretty complicated question! Too bad I can't edit the poll....So if you plop and stuff I would consider that more than 45 minutes.
    3a/3b mix
    5 year HG's:
    -L'oreal Nature's Therapy Mega Moisture creme
    -Ouidad Climate Control gel
  • poodlehairpoodlehair Posts: 12Registered Users
    Honestly? Probably about 5 minutes. Since I started the CG routine and found a cut/stylist that works for me. I just wash with condish, apply gel and go!

I am just starting to realize how TRULY lucky I am to have curly hair :grouphug:grouphug.gif
    3B-3C, Corkscrew
    CG routine since about 7/7/2003.
    All I need from life are the 3 c's: Caffeine, chocolate and curls!
  • rubyloxxrubyloxx Posts: 89Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    20 minutes under the hairdryer...

then about 5 minutes flat ironing my bangs...

and then about another 10 minutes or so primping....and some hairspray. But if you want to add in all those minutes where I check my hair to see if it looks alright...or hairspray touchups...I'd have to say about 2 minutes x 1000 times per day. HAHA.
    3 b/c curls with bangs.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file