How much do you spend on your hair?

Hey guys...just curious how our hair prod budgets compare, I know I don't spend that much, but it's still a lot considering how much I have. Not cheap, just a poor college student, well maybe a little cheap too :wink:
“It was only a sunny smile and little it cost in the giving but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.” - F. Scott Fitzgerald

3B ■ Medium/Course ■ High Porosity
Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• StarlaStarla Posts: 31Registered Users
    I spend $20 on my can of mousse, $11 on my spray gel, $15 on shampoo, and $10 on my condish, but I only have to replace them every 3-4 months so it evens out.
  • JosephineJosephine Posts: 14,408Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I spend 3 to 4 dollars on my mousse that runs out every two weeks. I have a biosilk that I bought over a year ago. That's about it. Ive experimented with expensive stuff but nothing worked so far except pm sculpting gel and artec control gel. I'm sure theres other stuff but I dont have money to waste now. My 4 dollar mousse is workin just fine for now.
  • NetGNetG Posts: 8,116Registered Users
    I spend less than $10/month on products, so I had to select no options applying to me.

I use inexpensive products, but get expensive cuts, so it all evens out in the end, right? :oops:
    The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
    -Speckla

But at least the pews never attend yoga!
  • rubyloxxrubyloxx Posts: 89Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I've been cutting back on my purchases.... BUT I did buy an $18 mousse last week...and I've only used it once.... Because I can't find it! URGH!
    3 b/c curls with bangs.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file