We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

What type of curls do I have?

Girly CurlsGirly Curls Posts: 2Registered Users
Hi! I'm new to this fourm =) I'm hoping to try and love my curls. But I don't even know what type of curls they are. Can anyone help me out? :toothy5:

Here are a few pictures. Sorry I had to black out my face, I'm 12, so I shouldn't really be randomly posting up pictured, besides you only need to see my hair, :lol: :blob5:
2jytkh.png

Comments

• LovethesecurlsLovethesecurls Posts: 11Registered Users
    Your hair looks completely straight .. Loll(: pretty and shiny

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using CurlTalk App
  • Libra_MoonLibra_Moon Posts: 255Registered Users
    id say about a 1 something maybe...that could change though...can you achieve curls/waves?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Growing out Pixie since 5-10-2008 with some trims and anxiety chops along the way...
    hair details: BSL(c)/MBL(s) - 2b/2c (MPD if truth be told) - f/m, iii, porosity med-low.
    Please feel free to follow my FB blog page as I go through Cosmetology school abd beyond
    what else do you need/want to know? Blame all spelling mistakes on me, my fat fingers or autocorrect.
    oh yeah, and I'm newly gluten free...thanks to celiac
  • Mwah LynxMwah Lynx Posts: 61Registered Users
    You look like a 1C to even perhaps a 2A... But I'm leaning more to 1C still lol. As it gets longer, you'll most likely ease into a full 2A though. Hope this helped(:

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk(;
  • Girly CurlsGirly Curls Posts: 2Registered Users
    Thanks for the help! =D 1 Something? Isn't that supposed to be..straight? :toothy7: =)

Libra_Moon - This is wavy..isn't it? :albino: I thought it was, since I'm Asian and every other Asian I know has Poker straight hair xP Anyway, This is how my hair looks after scrunching it when it's wet and letting it airdry
  • Mwah LynxMwah Lynx Posts: 61Registered Users
    Well 1s basically start with 1A which is bone straight; no bend, nothing. And then maybe one body wave would be 1B and 1C is perhaps two small bendy waves which from the pictures looks like what you've got xD 2s are where you get deeper waves.
    Hope this helped(:

• breanaajadebreanaajade Posts: 54Registered Users
    Mwah Lynx wrote: »
    Well 1s basically start with 1A which is bone straight; no bend, nothing. And then maybe one body wave would be 1B and 1C is perhaps two small bendy waves which from the pictures looks like what you've got xD 2s are where you get deeper waves.
    Hope this helped(:

+1 I agree

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file