We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Change Hair Type?

Hi :)
My hair type right now is 2c, however sometimes i see some strands of 3a.
I have been using natural shampoo since November and my hair feels great. But lately i feel like it's a little too dry so tomorrow i'm trying out an avocado/banana recipe for my hair. yum ;) (if you have any tips on how to keep hair from those evil frizz, please share them with me)

Anyway , i was wondering if there's something i can do to make my hair get more of these 3a strands. Do i change my routine?
I wash my hair twice a week. I've been experimenting with natural soaps and i'm using Ella's Botanical Soap right now but my favourite is the SeaBuckthorn Shampoo bar.
Oh and i forgot to mention that my hair is pretty long ( down to the middle of my back) and my bangs are down to my neck, and i think it's weighing my hair down.
The last time i had a haircut was in June and it was horrible! :(So i'm scared to go back. I usually cut my hair myself but i dont know if i should go to a hairstylist to get my hair trimmed.

thanks x

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file