CurlTalk

Hola!

twinkletoes0207twinkletoes0207 Posts: 11Registered Users
Hello everyone,
My name is Quae, I'm 22 and I did the big chop around Nov., and I've been studying my hair ever since

I am a 3c/4a mixed and still having a very hard time keeping moisture in my hair and promote shine as well, because my hair just loves loves loves products; won't even give it a chance to set in :angry7:

Usually I really don't find videos and people w/ mixed textured hair like mine and if I do their hair is short and I'm looking for people who had a certain amount of years who have managed to keep it under control.

Hopefully I will make friends and talk to people who could give me tips on my lovely, crazy, insane natural hair

Love, Peace and Hair Gease
Quae

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 8,475Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Welcome, Quae (great name)! We're so glad you've joined our community and we look forward to getting to know you!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • LovethesecurlsLovethesecurls Posts: 11Registered Users
    Hey !.welcome

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S using CurlTalk App
  • curlee13curlee13 Posts: 9Registered Users
    Hi
    My hair is different, it's 3a & 3 b, so I do understand the varying texture concept in 1 head. I try not to let it be challenging, but embrace fact that I need to find balance when it comes to adjusting products for best results. Have fun experimenting & finding new friends
  • SamanthascurlzSamanthascurlz Posts: 1,082Registered Users
    Welcome! You're in for a journey.
    CG, High Porosity, Fine, Low Density, Medium Elasticity
    Suave, V05, GF Go clean gel, ACV rinses, CO, and Gelatine PT.
    [URL="[url=http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/members/samanthascurlz-albums-evolvement-my-hair.html]Curls[/url]"][/url]Curls