CurlTalk

Curl definer

Does anyone know how to define my curls with product? My curl patterns are different and I just finished transitioning. I don't want to use any products and my curl patterns are different. I feel like I cannot wear my hair down cause the curls look crazy

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 8,470Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    What's your primary hair type? You might want to spend some time digging around the site; there's tons of information about styling different hair types.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • jrankin12jrankin12 Posts: 2Registered Users
    My hair type is between 3c and 4a. It is really hard to tell because I just started the CG method. Can you point me out where to look on the site ? Thank you!
  • SaraNoHSaraNoH Posts: 827Registered Users
    well the Techniques thread has links to a ton of ways you can apply product etc to help define your curls.

http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/general-discussion-about-curly-hair/112371-techniques-links-supersoaker-spritz-condish-plopping-frizz-clipping-icequeen-etc.html

Pick a method and try it out, and just experiment. Really, one big way to define curls is to use product, but it can be tricky getting it in right.
    CG Birthday: 7/25/11
    Type 3a/2c
    Dense, Fine in front Coarse in back, Low porosity
    Low-Poo: SM Moisture Retention Shampoo
    Rinse Out: Tresemme Naturals
    Leave In: ^^^^
    Stylers: AIF, Natural Silks Curly Gel
    *Desert Curly*