So excited!

ballerinacurlsballerinacurls Posts: 8Registered Users
My hair (so far I believe it is 3b) is a frizzy wild mess! Yesterday I was looking for products to try and I came across this site (and LiveCurlyLiveFree) and I am so glad I did! I had no clue that curly hair was so complicated and now I am on my way to understanding how to live with it! I'm still a newbie and basically know nothing but there is soooo much information to absorb! I thought I was the only curly in the world with problems...hahah, boy was I wrong. I can't wait to try CG! :) Just thought I'd share how grateful I am for all this information!

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    Welcome; we're so glad you've joined us!

You'll find lots of great info all over the site!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • noooodle!noooodle! Posts: 18Registered Users
    im a newb as well and getting to old to still have no clue how to handle my hair. my husband actually got mad at me for being attached at the hip for two days to my laptop reading this extreme amount of info. but i know ive learned so much (and created so many bookmarks) that i will hopefully be able to control this mass! good luck!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

American Kiwi

:chef: “We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” ~Albert Einstein

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file