We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Fun websites for kids

spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,502Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
My 7 y/o old daughter wants to play online and I have no idea about good websites. I randomly suggested she type "American Girl dot com" (bc she's into the dolls and accessories) into the browser and wow, they have a really fun site w/ all kinds of games, etc. But she needs a few more. Right now all we have are American Girl, PBS and few w/ a school sign on.

If you have any suggestions for a 4 y/o boy, that would be great, too.

Comments

• AmnerisAmneris Posts: 15,117Registered Users
    They're not in this browser, but my son likes:

kidscbc
    treehousetv.com
    some of the lego sites (lego ninjago, etc.)
    and the PBS one.

There's some site with penguins, too - can't remember the name.
    Get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me. -Muhammad Ali

.png

534Pm5.png

• irociroc Posts: 7,890Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    My little ones like the Dr Seuss website (can't remember the name), Sproutonline.com, pbskids, and kol.com is cool for older kids.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using CurlTalk App
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jess the MessJess the Mess Posts: 5,844Registered Users
    It might be club penguin. My kids play math games. I'll ask them tomorrow what the sites are. The school recommended them.
    High Priestess JessMess, follower of the Goddess of the Coiling Way and Confiscator of Concoctions in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

• subbrocksubbrock Posts: 8,212Registered Users
    Starfall.com

Blame it on the cell phone...
  • MunchyMunchy Posts: 5,206Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    My daughter loves the Disney junior website.
  • spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,502Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Yayyyy thanks!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file