Your Dream Man....

NaturalisticMeNaturalisticMe Registered Users Posts: 117
Everyone have their own fantasy of how they want their man to be.... If it was possible for perfection what qualities would your PERFECT man have!!?

*Naturalistic Beauty*

Comments

• NetGNetG Registered Users Posts: 8,116
    You first.
    The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
    -Speckla

But at least the pews never attend yoga!
  • NaturalisticMeNaturalisticMe Registered Users Posts: 117
    SMART
    HUMOROUS
    GENEROUS
    PATIENT
    UNDERSTANDING
    LOVIng
    LOYAL
    HONEST
    WELL DEFINED SIX PACK
    TALL
    CHOCOLATE
    PERFECT SMILE
    BIG TONED BODY
    STRONG

I can't think of more right Now your turn :-)

*Naturalistic Beauty*
    Oh most importantly he has to be PACKING HEAVY... He must know how to USE it!!!!!!! Lol

*Naturalistic Beauty*
  • rouquinnerouquinne Registered Users Posts: 13,737 Curl Connoisseur
    looks like Keanu Reeves
    smart like Stephen Hawking
    cooks like Mario Batali
    cool and joyful like Richard Branson
    funny like Steve Carrell

well-read, curious, faithful and loyal, passionate about Planet Earth, rich and fabulous in bed!

:lol:

that about sums him up!

:D
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
    rouquinne wrote: »
    looks like Keanu Reeves
    smart like Stephen Hawking
    cooks like Mario Batali
    cool and joyful like Richard Branson
    funny like Steve Carrell

well-read, curious, faithful and loyal, passionate about Planet Earth, rich and fabulous in bed!

that about sums him up!

:D

Lol.... That sounds sexy girl....
    Oh Yea my man has to be rich, good at cooking n spiritual too..... Whoa i almost forgot those.... That was close (just in case he might read this one day) j/k i love my man.....

*Naturalistic Beauty*
  • DedachanDedachan Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Curl Neophyte
    He'd have wit, he'd be open-minded, inteligent and ready to question ready-made ideas. He'd be laid back, down to earth and good humoured. As far as looks go, he doesn't have to look perfect but there has to be something about him that draws my attention.
    Dedachan wrote: »
    He'd have wit, he'd be open-minded, inteligent and ready to question ready-made ideas. He'd be laid back, down to earth and good humoured. As far as looks go, he doesn't have to look perfect but there has to be something about him that draws my attention.

Girl i said perfection... He could be the finest thing on earth....

*Naturalistic Beauty*
  • vanek07vanek07 Registered Users Posts: 86
    He'd be Hugh Dancy.
  • theliothelio Registered Users Posts: 5,374
    He would have a lot of the characteristics of my poppop and other men in my family. Hard working, manly man, tough, but also loving and kind. My poppop was quite, faithful and all about family! He was a big irishmen and didn't care for lazy people. He was a golden gloves champ and didn't take ish from no one! He could drink anyone under the table! He never wore short sleeves and kept his hair short because he felt that's want gentlemen do. Only boys wore short sleeves and long hair. I think of my poppop and all the stories my nannie tells me, I just think "think don't make men like that anymore".

I think its just the men I grew up around. My dad, uncles, and poppop. I may find the starving artist totally hot, but I could never marry him. I have a friend who I think is hot, I kinda have a crush, but I really don't want anything to come of it, but I couldn't settle down with him. He's not tough like my poppop. Anyone I might marry, will most likely have to fight. Literally. No joke. That's how the dudes in my family are with me. Very potective. They got that from my poppop.

Its weird, I'm always attracted to dudes nothing like my poppop, but when I think who I could risk tying the knot with, I can only image a man like my poppop and getting married on may 23. When my grandparents got married.
  • SCGSCG Registered Users Posts: 5,416
    He'd look and sing like Adam Levine. Except perhaps be closer to my age.

Um. Does one need anything more than that? :toothy3:

"And death is at your doorstep
    And it will steal your innocence
    But it will not steal your substance
    But you are not alone in this"

“My ability to turn good news into anxiety is rivaled only by my ability to turn anxiety into chin acne.” - Tina Fey
  • wild_sasparillawild_sasparilla Registered Users Posts: 4,306
    Hee...I know you meant chocolate as in skin tone, but I'm picturing some dude reading the list, buying a big case of chocolate bars and walking up with a grin all, "I've got it all! Your place or mine?"
    OMG, LOOK!!

...It's a siggie. :shock:
  • anonymous_103081anonymous_103081 Registered Users Posts: 492
    SCG wrote: »
    He'd look and sing like Adam Levine. Except perhaps be closer to my age.

Um. Does one need anything more than that? :toothy3:

Sure don't
    25", hennahead, CO, goal: hip
  • curlypearlcurlypearl Registered Users Posts: 12,231 Curl Connoisseur
    Really interesting (to me)
    Very smart
    Sense of humor
    Kind, gentle
    Attractive (to me)
    Comfortably well off
    Generous
    Thinks I'm special and unusual
    Open minded
    Loyal and faithful
    Really interesting (to me) - yes - that's critical. I don't want to be bored!
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • eva223eva223 Registered Users Posts: 197
    Ok, I know this is going to be cheesy...

I've already found my perfect man, and he's even more amazing than I ever realized possible (and we're engaged!). :love4:

He's smart, sweet, affectionate, gentle, sexy, strong, adventurous, faithful, makes me feel beautiful and like his "only one", has a great sense of humor, has the same goals and values as I do, and loves kids and animals just as much as I do.
    3A | Dark Brown | Medium-Length

Curl pride! :cat:
  • mcherycemcheryce Registered Users Posts: 363
    He has to know that I'm his dream woman and it doesn't get any better than this. ;-)
  • RedCatWavesRedCatWaves Registered Users Posts: 31,259 Curl Connoisseur
    • Funny
    • Smart
    • Generous
    • Honest
    • Loyal
    • Fair
    • Good Provider
    • Handy around the house and in the kitchen and in the bedroom
    • Tall
    • Thinks I'm the most beautiful woman in the world *to him*
    Yeah, I've got him.
  • murrrcatmurrrcat Registered Users Posts: 9,596
    Joe biden.
    tumblr_mji9u1Fwza1rh1wv4o1_500.jpg
    Hee...I know you meant chocolate as in skin tone, but I'm picturing some dude reading the list, buying a big case of chocolate bars and walking up with a grin all, "I've got it all! Your place or mine?"

LMAOO..... HILARIOUS

*Naturalistic Beauty*
    eva223 wrote: »
    Ok, I know this is going to be cheesy...

I've already found my perfect man, and he's even more amazing than I ever realized possible (and we're engaged!). :love4:

He's smart, sweet, affectionate, gentle, sexy, strong, adventurous, faithful, makes me feel beautiful and like his "only one", has a great sense of humor, has the same goals and values as I do, and loves kids and animals just as much as I do.

Nothing cheesy about that.... So adorable.... I'm happy you have your perfect man cuz honestly i do too.... I love my baby.....

*Naturalistic Beauty*
  • forbeeforbee Mitch-againRegistered Users Posts: 441
    Smart, funny, quirky, tall, sweet, nice eyes and smile, in decent shape, loyal, ambitious.

Sent from my ADR6400L using CurlTalk App
    last relaxer 08/08/09
    all natural since 7/30/10

Shrinkage happens.
    I like to use the term "intellectually curious." I want to know all I can and am curious about just about everything. I haven't had a guy who isn't the same way get it yet. I also use the term "nerdy" and this is what I mean.
    Smart
    Kind
    With a spine - spineless doesn't work with me; it's also often just passive aggressive in disguise, and I already have family members I didn't choose who I have to worry will stab me in the back - I'm not choosing to add someone like that to my life!
    Passionate and driven about something specific
    Passionate about life - positive energy and enjoyment of life really matters to me
    I have to feel like I could talk to the guy every day for the rest of my life. I've only felt like that once, and thought I was going to end up with him.
    The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
    -Speckla

• sew and sewsew and sew Registered Users Posts: 3,443
    What NetG said in chorus with looking like Mark Ruffalo.
    “It was only a sunny smile and little it cost in the giving but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.” - F. Scott Fitzgerald

3B ■ Medium/Course ■ High Porosity

That wouldn't be so bad.... :headbang:

I really just don't care about looks so much. The guys I look at and think are really attractive tend to have dark hair, dark skin (whether white and tan or other), and either dark or blue eyes, typically stocky side of average weight, short (5'8"-ish), and always with a HUGE smile. But because I'm socially awkward, instead of dating them I tend to end up with the guys I am not interested in impressing, who end up impressing me with their personalities. If you looked at who I've dated, you'd think I find tall, underweight blondes super attractive. :confused3:
    -Speckla

• sew and sewsew and sew Registered Users Posts: 3,443
    NetG wrote: »

That wouldn't be so bad.... :headbang:

I really just don't care about looks so much. The guys I look at and think are really attractive tend to have dark hair, dark skin (whether white and tan or other), and either dark or blue eyes, typically stocky side of average weight, short (5'8"-ish), and always with a HUGE smile. But because I'm socially awkward, instead of dating them I tend to end up with the guys I am not interested in impressing, who end up impressing me with their personalities. If you looked at who I've dated, you'd think I find tall, underweight blondes super attractive. :confused3:

That's an interesting dynamic. Our 'ideal' physical types are about 80% similar. This inspires me to be more patient with guys that just don't strike me as my type from the start.

I have better luck with guys I don't intend to impress too, probably for the same reason. I know how to work with interest like I'm smooth :D, but my will/efforts aren't usually the key to it being initialized.
    “It was only a sunny smile and little it cost in the giving but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living.” - F. Scott Fitzgerald

3B ■ Medium/Course ■ High Porosity
    That's an interesting dynamic. Our 'ideal' physical types are about 80% similar. This inspires me to be more patient with guys that just don't strike me as my type from the start.

I have better luck with guys I don't intend to impress too, probably for the same reason. I know how to work with interest like I'm smooth :D, but my will/efforts aren't usually the key to it being initialized.

I've been told I'm a "great flirt." Yet, I can't actually intentionally do so. I am interested in people as people, though, and that's what usually gets guys I attract interested and what makes people think I flirt a lot - that I listen to them and have interest in what they have to say. It's just by the time they decide they're interested enough to pursue things they tend to realize it's how I am with everyone! I get hit on a LOT by males in public situations - I make eye contacts with servers, for example, who think that means I'm flirting when it just means I see them as fellow human beings and not subservient to me. I'm too socially awkward to figure out how to pay extra attention to any individual, though, in a meaningful and flattering way, rather than standing there blubbering like a moron. :lol:
    -Speckla

Lol ...... I remember when i was in middle school i had this huge i mean gigantic crush on this one boy.... His name was Michael (yea i still remember his name lol) He was so gorgeous to me.... I was so infactuated with him that i did some of his work in class and got him A's (i still feel so stupid for doing that till this day)

Any who.... I use to hide from him sometimes.... I use to get to class late because i had to find another route if he took the same route i did (Omg how embarrassing)

I Use to look like a M-O-R-O-N when i was around him.... the worst part is i even cried yes CRIED when he left the school.... I had my first broken heart.... Tragic!

Lol thank God im with someone i care about that makes me feel really special.....

*Naturalistic Beauty*

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file