I'm back!

swtndspcyswtndspcy Posts: 692Registered Users
After many months of fighting my poor health and another surgery, I can finally start obsessing over my hair again! YAY!

Comments

• hippiechic81hippiechic81 Posts: 1,239Registered Users
    Hurrah!!! Hope you are feeling a bit better!! Nice to have you back on da boards!!! :wav:
    2a, fine-med. text, normal porosity (I think)

[FONT=Going back and forth between Herbal Essence Don't Fade On Me shampoo and condish and L'oreal Sulfate Free shampoo

Stylers-
    - Not Your Mother's Curl Cream, La Bella Sports Gel, Aussie Sprunch Spray

[/COLOR][/FONT] My waves are finally getting stronger thanks to weekly PTs and longer hair in general. Still trying to grow it out though!:headbang:

mod-CG since December '10

I have Celiac's Disease so no gluten please!

My hair is basically my hobby!!

http://balancedbeauty.blogspot.com/
  • wavynwild16wavynwild16 Posts: 2,121Registered Users
    I was thinking about you the other day!! :) Glad you're doing better and can join in with us hair obsessed people and PJs again, LOL! Hope you continue to feel better, and glad to see ya here again!
    Type 2c/3a with lots of hair and a super sensitive scalp! Med/slightly coarse texture, low porosity and elasticity.

Favorite...
    Low poo: Organix TTM, Essential Wholesale Free & Clean
    RO/LI: TN, GFTN, YTC
    Stylers: EcoStylers, GF Curl Shaping Gel, Aussie Aussome Volume Mousse & Instant Freeze Gel, GFPC, LALNC, La Bella Lots of Curls, Apricot Oil, KMFUM, AO B5DG
    Extras: sugar scrubs, AVG washes, pre-poos with EVCO, oiling scalp before washes, plopping, gelatin PT.
    Mod-CG since 12/1/10! :happy7:
  • asianrunnerasianrunner Posts: 2,251Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Welcome back!!
    Coarse texture, normal-high porosity, normal elasticity (Komaza Care), very weak waves
    cleanser: Redken Fresh Curls Shampoo, CJ Daily Fix

rinse out: GVP Conditioning Balm, CJ Beauticurls, CJ Smoothing

jellies/creams: CR Curl Maker, KCCC
    gels: CJ CQ, CJ Pattern Pusha, BRHG

• IAgirlIAgirl Posts: 2,540Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Oooh, I was thinking of you too (cue "Twilight Zone" theme)! Welcome back!!! Glad to have you obsessing with us again.
  • pedahehpedaheh Posts: 4,812Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    You missed the new trend of mixing molasses, yogurt, and refried beans. It seriously perks up the waves. I got a few new spirals.:blob5::blob5:
    http://pedaheh.blogspot.com/ (a blog to help new wavies, go to the how do I get started page)
    2a (nc.com) 2bFi (Fia), very fine, thin, low/normal elasticity, porous, CG, doesn't get weighed down
    Cowash: Tresemme naturals
    Rinse out/leave in: Renpure Organics (red)
    Curl enhancer: FSG
    Gel: BRHG, Salon care aloe, Ecostyler Krystal (normal dews)
    PT: ION effective care, IAgirl's gelatin PT
    Low Poo: renpure (red), Ion swimmers
  • pedahehpedaheh Posts: 4,812Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Just kidding. But I bet you were trying to remember if there were refried beans in your cupboard. :evil4: Glad to have you back and hope you keep feeling better.
    http://pedaheh.blogspot.com/ (a blog to help new wavies, go to the how do I get started page)
    2a (nc.com) 2bFi (Fia), very fine, thin, low/normal elasticity, porous, CG, doesn't get weighed down
    Cowash: Tresemme naturals
    Rinse out/leave in: Renpure Organics (red)
    Curl enhancer: FSG
    Gel: BRHG, Salon care aloe, Ecostyler Krystal (normal dews)
    PT: ION effective care, IAgirl's gelatin PT
    Low Poo: renpure (red), Ion swimmers
    pedaheh wrote: »
    You missed the new trend of mixing molasses, yogurt, and refried beans. It seriously perks up the waves. I got a few new spirals.

WHAT!!!??? No salsa?
  • swtndspcyswtndspcy Posts: 692Registered Users
    Thanks ladies!
    LOL, refried beans! I was like "whaaaa?" But if someone told me it worked, I probably would slather it on my head! Ha Ha!
    swtndspcy wrote: »
    Thanks ladies!
    LOL, refried beans! I was like "whaaaa?" But if someone told me it worked, I probably would slather it on my head! Ha Ha!

Yeah, me too. Then wander around with the faint scent of "burrito" all day.
  • swtndspcyswtndspcy Posts: 692Registered Users
    IAgirl wrote: »
    swtndspcy wrote: »
    Thanks ladies!

Yeah, me too. Then wander around with the faint scent of "burrito" all day.
    LMAO... I think my hubby would like that scent!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file