Sleek and Springy

CurlyMLECurlyMLE Registered Users Posts: 10
Hey guys!

I have a question for y'all. How do you keep your hair from getting frizzy/puffy/undefined without weighing it down with gels and mousses? My hair is always so crunchy and sticky. All the "frizz serums" that are advertised as weightless make my hair feel greasy. Please help!

I want defined, soft curls not these half-defined, puffy, frizzy curls!

Thanks!!

Comments

• vikkivmavikkivma Registered Users Posts: 14
    CurlyMLE wrote: »
    Hey guys!

I have a question for y'all. How do you keep your hair from getting frizzy/puffy/undefined without weighing it down with gels and mousses? My hair is always so crunchy and sticky. All the "frizz serums" that are advertised as weightless make my hair feel greasy. Please help!

I want defined, soft curls not these half-defined, puffy, frizzy curls!

Thanks!!

Find a cream instead of a gel, mousse or serum -- that's what works for me. And only put it in when your hair is soaking wet.
  • KurlyPrincessKurlyPrincess Registered Users Posts: 1,847
    I find that using a spray gel works a lot better for me...just spray it right after you get out of the shower and then scrunch or plop. I have an all-in-one spray in the recipe box, that you could try. (:
    <3 Our love is like the wind; I can't see it. But I can feel it. <3
  • CurlyMLECurlyMLE Registered Users Posts: 10
    Wow! Thanks both of you :)

KurlyPrincess, I would love that recipe for the all-in-one spray. I don't know about you, but I'm alway embarrassed in front of my straight-haired friends when I have to use 3 or 4 different products in a row. To have it all in one product would be amazing
  • KurlyPrincessKurlyPrincess Registered Users Posts: 1,847
    CurlyMLE wrote: »
    Wow! Thanks both of you :)

KurlyPrincess, I would love that recipe for the all-in-one spray. I don't know about you, but I'm alway embarrassed in front of my straight-haired friends when I have to use 3 or 4 different products in a row. To have it all in one product would be amazing

Lol, yeah..I don't like using a bunch of products. :P I'm using the app so I cant get the link...but if you search 'all-in-one spray' and select definer, it should come up. :) if that doesn't work I can get it for you in a few days. :)
    <3 Our love is like the wind; I can't see it. But I can feel it. <3
  • jcfrizzlejcfrizzle Registered Users Posts: 90 Curl Neophyte
    I personally like to use gel but I put it in while im in the shower and I've never gotten crunchy hair!
    Love my auburn 3b/3c curls!! Favorite products are Treseme Naturals conditioner and DevaCare ArcAngel(<---miracle for definition!) I really just want to GROW MY HAIR OUT!! It's not really working...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file