New Here..

__krush__krush Posts: 1Registered Users
Hello everyone,

My name is Trice and I'm 23 yrs old I've been transitioning since July '11(so about 8 month now). I did my own BC and I'm just hoping that I can keep my hair healthy and natural. Since the relaxers have damaged my hair I've been struggling to get it to grow, hopefully with me taking vitamins, eating right, and taking good care of my hair it will grow. I look forward to meeting more of you on this forum :)

Comments

• DevushkaDevushka Posts: 1,080Registered Users
    Hi, Trice. Congratulations on your bc. I'm sure with all the care you're giving it, your hair will recover just fine from any damage from the relaxers. NC.com is a great resource of information. It feels overwhelming at first because there's so much, but you'll start to feel really thankful it's here. Do ever check out the blog QuestForThePerfectCurl.com? She's got lots of good info on natural hair care in general and on growing out hair after doing a bc, plus she says she's on lots of forums (including nc.com). That might be of interest to you as well. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]3b / Fine / Low (to Med) Density / Normal Porosity & Elasticity
    Currently Using [*Holy Grails*]
    Cleansers: DC No-Poo / DC Low-Poo / *BaSo & ACV*
    Co-Washes/ROs: CJ Beauticurls Argan & OO / DC OneC / Organicals DC Creme
    Additives: *Silk Amino Acids* / Honeyquat / Fragrance Oils
    LIs (found some!): KCKT / CJ Beauticurls LI / CJ Curl Assurance Smoothing Daily Condish
    DTs: *Coconut Oil* rinses / *Honey*, EVOO, & DC OneC / CJ Curl Rehab
    Sealer: *DM Super Buttercreme*
    Goal: APL Hair
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    Welcome, Krush! We're glad you've joined us here at CurlTalk.

We look forward to getting to know you!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file