CurlTalk

WORST MORNING! :( :(

juvjoyjuvjoy Posts: 670Registered Users
Ugh! I just had the worst morning! Jayda & I were in the bathroom brushing our teeth. I left for a second to put something in the kitchen & she locked herself in!!! Dh & I tried & tried to get her to "turn the lock again" but she just wouldn't do it. After about 10 minutes she started getting upset, as well as us because we couldn't get it open. Then, DUH, I thought to get the plyers because I realized that the "knob" to the lock was right there. Meanwhile DH & I are arguing & getting upset at eachother - I ended up throwing the plyers b/c he kept telling me to let him try, then says fine I'm leaving for work. I was so mad that he was actually going to leave while Jayda was still locked in the bathroom! So, get this, he tells me to go to my room! I was like, what am I a child? It was MY IDEA to turn the knob w/ the plyers, but noooooo he had to do it & it worked - thank God! So now, Jayda, myself & my middle girl are crying. She's upset cuz I threw the plyers & cuz we're yelling. Ugh! Poor Jayda's scared from being locked in & I'm crying cuz of everything!

All-in-all a terrible morning. DH left for work in a huff. But thank goodness Jayda is out. I feel so stupid for leaving the bathroom like that - ugh!

Thanks for letting me vent,
Kim

Comments

• WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users
    (((hugs)))

We have these little key thingies that unlock doors that get locked from the inside.
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

• 2happy2happy Posts: 5,138Registered Users
    Tell him NEVER to be a dink like that again steamed.gif
    But soooo glad she is out and everything will be ok. Hey, the day can only get better :D
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or hump it.....Piss on it and walk away.
    Location - WI
  • KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users
    Ugh, that's so scary! Sorry DH was a butt. :(
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • solangesolange Posts: 2,539Registered Users
    ((hugs))
    3C, BSL Unstretched -
  • KraytKrayt Posts: 765Registered Users
    Who throws plyers? Don't throw plyers again.
  • Oregano  (formerly babywavy)Oregano (formerly babywavy) Posts: 5,297Registered Users
    Ugh, I hate when mornings get set off like that. Hope your day was better!
    ~ the artist formerly known as babywavy ~

Please excuse any typos. For the time being, we are blaming it on my computer.
  • CurlieGlamourGirlieCurlieGlamourGirlie Posts: 1,198Registered Users
    Ooh ooh!! Waving hand!!! Mine was bad too!!

Car refused to start this morning. I think there was water in the gas line or something because after trying a few times it started fine and has been fine. But was definitely not what I needed this morning. And then checked the bank statement online, discovering we have like almost no money!! Ahhhh.....the joys of putting a spouse through college.

Then had an argument with my cousin/best friend on the way to work.

But I'm here in one piece and the day can only get better, right?
  • juvjoyjuvjoy Posts: 670Registered Users
    Curlieglamourgirlie: HUGS back at ya :)

Kim
  • CurlieGlamourGirlieCurlieGlamourGirlie Posts: 1,198Registered Users
    juvjoy wrote:
    Curlieglamourgirlie: HUGS back at ya :)

Kim

You got it!! xoxoxoxox :)
  • Who Me?Who Me? Posts: 3,181Registered Users
    Just thought I'd let you know that as a small child I had quite a few "oops, I accidentally locked myself in the bathroom, and now I'm frightened, alone, and humiliated, and my mom is freaking out" and I turned out just fine. :D
    "I don't know! I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I enjoyed it, and I don't know why I'll do it again!" -BART SIMPSON