New(:

KSMcHooliganKSMcHooligan Posts: 17Registered Users
Hi there! My name is Kaira && I am 17.
I'm Here because I'm really new to having my hair natural again, && I am in desperate need of assistance ):
Most of my life I've had very long hair && I've always been able to just brush it and go about my day. But when I was younger I had a small accident && it needed to be cut.
After that, My parents started getting my hair relaxed so it would be easier for me to deal with, but then I started playing more sports- Sweating, Mindless brushing, flat irons && pony tail holders ruined it... so I decided to go natural once again, but now my hair is so short and kinky I have no idea what to do with it anymore!
Styling && Products, everything just seems so foreign now, can anyone help me out??

Comments

• AsLckyGrlAsLckyGrl Posts: 188Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    There are plenty of people who experience the BC (big chop) here. It may help to learn all the acronyms we use here, so you can learn to search the site better.

It may help to find out what type of hair you have, first (3a, medium texture, coarse, etc...), that way people can help you out more.

Define what "natural" means to you. Will you use silocones? Heat style? Search your hair type's section for style ideas and products that may work for you. I hope this helps. :)
    3B ; BSL; Low Porosity; Med Texture; CG since July '10.
    Clean: Ever Sleek
    Treat: EVCO, Neutrogena 3xMoisture
    Tools: Boar Brush, wide tooth comb
    Styler: Garnier Sleek&Shine
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    Welcome to our community. Sounds like a natural hairstyle will fit your lifestyle better! Stick with it... it can be hard, but you can do it!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file