CurlTalk

Terressentials ?

confusedcurls26confusedcurls26 Posts: 81Registered Users
- has anyone here used Terressentials ? Ive been curious, after seeing Naptural85 use the mud wash . However, before buying it, i want to see if any of you had positive (or negative) outcomes .

Sent from my SPH-M580 using CurlTalk App

Comments

• kairo1821kairo1821 Posts: 126Registered Users
    - has anyone here used Terressentials ? Ive been curious, after seeing Naptural85 use the mud wash . However, before buying it, i want to see if any of you had positive (or negative) outcomes .

I use it exclusively for about 2 months now. It's made my hair much softer and easier to manage. I Love it. I use the lavender kind and a little goes a long way!
  • confusedcurls26confusedcurls26 Posts: 81Registered Users
    - im glad to hear a positive review . did you do the 7 day detox ?

• kairo1821kairo1821 Posts: 126Registered Users
    No I haven't used cones or dye ever so I've just been using it like I did my shampoo/conditioner
    - okay , well thanks !

• CurvyCurlyCurvyCurly Posts: 442Registered Users

If you check the 4a thread there is a pretty lengthy discussion/topic and lots of reviews within that thread on just about every 'flavor' of the Terressential mud wash.

I've personally tried the Lemon and Lavender. The lemon was a bit too drying for me however I LOVE the lavender. It's messy so you definitely have to develop a routine whether in the shower or over the kitchen sink and be prepared to do some cleanup afterwards.

I 'detox' once a month which only consists of washing with the mudwash three times in one session. I did not do the consecutive day thing because I don't use products with silicones and what not.
    (Current Rotation) Shampoo: Trader Joe's TTT, Terressentials, Elucence, Curl Junkie Daily Fix Conditioner: Tresemme Naturals, Curl Junkie Curl Rehab Leave-in/Moisturizer: Qhemet's BRBC Gel: Tresemme Oils: Grapeseed, jojoba, evoo, sweet almond, castor....BIG CHOPPED AGAIN!
    - can you please give me the link to the thread ? &+ im glad you had a positive result with it ! :)

• CurvyCurlyCurvyCurly Posts: 442Registered Users
    - can you please give me the link to the thread ? &+ im glad you had a positive result with it ! :)

Here you go. Happy reading....it's really long but very informative.

http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/4a/131042-product-review-terressentials-organic-pure-earth-hair-wash.html?highlight=Terressentials
    (Current Rotation) Shampoo: Trader Joe's TTT, Terressentials, Elucence, Curl Junkie Daily Fix Conditioner: Tresemme Naturals, Curl Junkie Curl Rehab Leave-in/Moisturizer: Qhemet's BRBC Gel: Tresemme Oils: Grapeseed, jojoba, evoo, sweet almond, castor....BIG CHOPPED AGAIN!
  • EponaBlackhorseEponaBlackhorse Posts: 304Registered Users
    I did the multi-day detox a few years ago. I liked the lavender, ended up giving the lemon away.

I have a couple pics from the detox. Here are links:
    Hair Detox- closeup | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    Hair Detox | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Thinking about doing this again. :) Hope this works for you!
    3a, medium texture, low porosity(?)
    Poo: KC Come Clean
    Rinse-out Condish: Jessicurl Too Shea
    Leave-in: KCKT
    Styling Products: KCCC, HETT/HESMU, Joiwhip
    Weekly Treatment: Jessicurl Weekly Deep Conditioner
    Monthly Treatment: Henna

Hair Pics (most I've hidden from public view but if you want to see more, PM me and I'll open up the security on them): /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fflickr.com%2Fphotos%2Feponaaran%2Fsets%2F72157610671796089%2F" class="Popup