ISO: Yes to Cucumbers conditioner

DewMakerDewMaker Posts: 156Registered Users
In search of a bottle of Yes to Cucumbers conditioner. If you have any you want to sell please pm me. Must be willing to ship overseas to Japan :}

Comments

• angelalynncangelalynnc Posts: 42Registered Users
    I don't know if this is helpful or not, but I just happened to be on this site and saw this...I order from them all the time and have for years; i was not sure if you are having trouble finding it or if you specifically were just looking for a swap. Anyways, under their shipping policy it says they partner with a company that ships internationally (they are a US company). Perhaps it will help :-)

Buy Yes to Cucumbers Color Care Conditioner & More | drugstore.com
    :mrgreen: 2a/b
    Getting started & trying to figure it all out!
  • DewMakerDewMaker Posts: 156Registered Users
    I don't know if this is helpful or not, but I just happened to be on this site and saw this...I order from them all the time and have for years; i was not sure if you are having trouble finding it or if you specifically were just looking for a swap. Anyways, under their shipping policy it says they partner with a company that ships internationally (they are a US company). Perhaps it will help :-)

Buy Yes to Cucumbers Color Care Conditioner & More | drugstore.com
    ooh thanks! I will check it out.
    Unfortunately they don't ship overseas :(
  • angelalynncangelalynnc Posts: 42Registered Users
    Oh that's lame :-(
    Under their shipping policy they said they partner with a company that ships it for you - it must not be updated info; well I will keep my fingers crossed for you and my eyes open!
    :mrgreen: 2a/b
    Getting started & trying to figure it all out!
  • curvesncurlscurvesncurls Posts: 154Registered Users
    Try this one....

When you first log onto the site it should let you choose the country you want to have your product shipped to. But since I checked for Japan already it might not :) If you click on the "currency" button at the top of the page next you can change the country and the form of currency you want to pay with. The site says "Free Worldwide Delivery" so hopefully that's true!! Good luck!!

Yes To Cucumbers Color Care Conditioner 500ml Hair Care
    Southern WI curly ~ mostly 2b/c with 2a/b underlayer and a few 3a curls on top
    Low porosity, fine hair but LOTS of it!
    Loves protein. Dislikes butters and heavy oils.
    Working toward natural products and streamlining!!
    Current Loves: JCCC, Desert Essence Coconut Conditioner, AG Recoil, CK Coil Jam
    That is amazing!! Thank you so so much for your help!! ((:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file