CurlTalk

I need help with my hair please?

Haley28xoHaley28xo Posts: 3Registered Users
Okay, my hair was pin straight for years, until I was 12, then it was wavy. I'm fine with that, it looks pretty. Unfortunately, I had to say goodbye to that two weeks ago, my hair got HUGE! (my profile pic is the hair I need help with). I honestly have no clue on how to manage this kind of hair. I would really appreciate some help please!

:tongue3:

Comments

• WildWaves54WildWaves54 Posts: 16Registered Users
    Hi :) , I have 2c hair too and its kinda frizzy <<<< that word will be used a lot in the paragraph :P. So here's a few tips 1. Carry some anti-frizz serum with you. 2 try to use a wide tooth comb instead of a brush cuz it tends to make your hair well frizzy! 3. Use a hair products to add shine because sometimes thick wavy hair can look dull and flat without shine. Good luck with your hair!! :D
    2b/2c/3a hair, low porosity,high density, medium width, long . Co- washing since 26/3/12:happy10:'The Sooner You Accept Yourself The Happier You Will Be':happy2:UK Wurly:wave:
  • Haley28xoHaley28xo Posts: 3Registered Users
    Hi :) , I have 2c hair too and its kinda frizzy <<<< that word will be used a lot in the paragraph :P. So here's a few tips 1. Carry some anti-frizz serum with you. 2 try to use a wide tooth comb instead of a brush cuz it tends to make your hair well frizzy! 3. Use a hair products to add shine because sometimes thick wavy hair can look dull and flat without shine. Good luck with your hair!! :D

Thank you!! :colors: