FSOS: homemade FSG

Auntie BubbsAuntie Bubbs Posts: 1,068Registered Users Curl Neophyte
I have been making my own FSG with really great results, and it occured to me that some of the curlies on here might be interested in trying FSG but might not want to make it. I know I did for a long time, but felt really hesitant about making my own.

I'd really rather swap than sell it because it feels odd to charge people for something I whip up in my kitchen, but I'm weeding out all products from my routine except the FSG - it really is my HG now.

The only two products still in routine are:
Donna Marie detangler (I use it for finger-styling 2nd day hair)
MOP C-Curl Defining Cream (for variety once in awhile)

I'd be willing to swap for either of these, and, to the best of my ability, to customize the FSG as much as I can.
If interested, PM me and we can talk!!

Thanks!
That's me with FSG as my styler!!

3b. fine & thick, coarse, dry, medium porosity. Sucks up product and loves ACVs! FSG is my HG!

Currently using:
Low Poo: TJ's Refresh No Poo: CoWash w/VO-5; Sonoma Soap Company sulfate-free poo
RO: Yes to Cuc; SSC Lavender Condish; Sally GVP LI: Donna Marie Miracle D&C
Style: FSG w/Aussie Instant Freeze & CIAB

Comments

• Auntie BubbsAuntie Bubbs Posts: 1,068Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    This is what I've been putting into my FSG (and of course you could have some, all, or none of these, though I wouldn't recommend no EOs as they do help act as preservatives):

marshmallow root, glycerin, magnesium sulfate, honey, protein, oil (apricot kernel, grapeseed, olive, coconut), EO (rosemary, lavender, orange)

And of course, if there is something you'd like to try that I don't have listed, I can probably add it, within reason.

:)

3b. fine & thick, coarse, dry, medium porosity. Sucks up product and loves ACVs! FSG is my HG!

Currently using:
    Low Poo: TJ's Refresh No Poo: CoWash w/VO-5; Sonoma Soap Company sulfate-free poo
    Bump!

Straight sales seem to be what people want, so I'm up for that! :)

Currently using:
    Bumping! If anyone wants to see how well my FSG works, I changed my AV photo - that's a recent picture, taken right after I started making and using FSG. :D
    Love the shine and the frizz-free properties it gets!!! And I'm normally a frizzbomb (if you saw my last AV photo, you'd know I'm not lying!!)

Currently using:
    Bump

Currently using:
    Bump!! Still loving FSG and will make you some if you want! Shipping will be included in the price ;)

Currently using:
  • vanlouvanlou Posts: 3Registered Users
    How much and what size are you offering?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using CurlTalk App
  • kurlyVONNEkurlyVONNE Posts: 42Registered Users
    what is an fsg?? i'm sorry new to the terminology.
    3b/c medium/thick curly hair
    Goal lengths: Mid Back
    CG method since 2010
    CO wash:CJ Daily Fix; Beauticurls Strengthening Cond.
    Rinse out CO:CJ Beauticurls
    Leave-in: still figuring that out.
    Stylers: Hair Rules: kinky curly creme
    Sealers: Moroccan Oil

stil figuring out my staples
    I have 6oz and 8oz bottles. PM me about price.

FSG is flax seed gel. I'd say search on "FSG" and you'll get all kinds of threads that tell you about how to use it, the kinds of results you can get, what you can add to it, the type of curls, clumping, etc. There's alot of information on FSG. It's great stuff!

Currently using:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file