CurlTalk

curly books from half.com/ebay?

Anyone had some good luck with these sites? I saw the Curl Talk Ouidad one on there for about $5. I havent checked out the CG book though.
3 b/c curls with bangs.

Comments

• pro211pro211 Posts: 110Registered Users
    I've had great luck with Half.com . Never had a problem with any of the sellers . Make sure you check their feedback .
  • SmallFrySmallFry Posts: 614Registered Users
    pro211 wrote:
    I've had great luck with Half.com . Never had a problem with any of the sellers . Make sure you check their feedback .

I totally agree with you! I've had good luck too :D
    Lotsa 3c curls
    Curly Journey Album
    Updated 2009 and 2010 pics
    Hair Journal/Products

It's not about having what you want, it's about Wanting what you have
  • medusahairmedusahair Posts: 3,515Registered Users
    That's where I got my CG book from. I get 99% of my books from there actually. I just look to make sure the person has good feedback percent and I've never had a problem.
    2c/3a?
    Low porosity, medium texture.
    /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2FMedusahair%2F" class="Popup

If it smells good put it in your hair, if it tastes good spit it out!
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 19,235Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    I got my CG book, Ouidad book, and Going Grey book all on ebay.
    But then, that's not too surprising since I get most everything on ebay!
    --I'm located in Western PA.
    --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, started going grey in late 2005.
    --My hair is 3B with some 3A, texture-medium/fine, porosity-normal except for the ends which are porous, elasticity-normal.
    --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, oils, honey, vinegar.
    --My CG and grey hair progress -- http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html
  • linda_mlinda_m Posts: 211Registered Users
    medusahair wrote:
    That's where I got my CG book from. I get 99% of my books from there actually. I just look to make sure the person has good feedback percent and I've never had a problem.

I got mine from half.com, too. I agree with the recommendations to check feedback.
    Couple of inches past shoulder length 3A. Shampoo every 3rd or 4th day w/ baby shampoo; Tigi Fashionista conditioner; back to Condition 3-in-1 mousse . Alternate days water rinse, conditioner and mousse.