Suave naturals everlasting sunshine ?

2»

Comments

• Kenner82Kenner82 Posts: 31Registered Users
    I have been thinking that my hair hates aloe, but in all the threads on here I've read I'd never seen anybody have anything but positive things to say about it, so I thought maybe I was crazy! I have no suggestions or tips to offer, but I just wanted to say it's nice to hear I'm not alone ;)
  • KeihsKeihs Posts: 435Registered Users
    I use Suave ES to as a co-wash and also trying it out as a leave-in. So far, it smells and and is really light and thin but not watery. I really like that it has no silicones, sulfates, mineral oil, and aloe (which I heard has protein). I think the moisture is only okay, though.
  • JoJoFreeJoJoFree Posts: 110Registered Users
    This product is my favorite co-wash conditioner. I use it after my henna treatment and also add it to my bentonite clay mask. I am protein sensitive and experience no dryness at all from it like I did the VO5 Moisture Milk.
  • LilaGirlLilaGirl Posts: 1,177Registered Users
    When you guys say you're getting dryness - you mean from the ES? What about from the other ones that are protein free? Cherry blossom/pomegranit - there are a few others?
    3b/fine/normal porosity/normal elasticity

LOVES behentrimonium methosulfate
    (don't ask me to pronounce that!)

Want to grow it long again!
    And simply want to figure out this hair of mine!
  • honeyhoneyhoneyhoney Posts: 33Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I used the conditioner two days ago for co wash my hair felt nice and soft after so i like it and it has a nice smell.

Sent from my MID7012 using CurlTalk App

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file