Transition Partners?

confusedcurls26confusedcurls26 Registered Users Posts: 81
- i was just wondering, if there was anyone like me who was going through a hard time in transitioning, and would like to help give me motivation, and i could give them motivation ? :D ?
im trying to cut my hair on May 27 to join a 2 year grow out challenge, and wanted to seee if there was anyone interested in it that i could keep up with instead of just myself, because i might relapse and accidentally land headfirst in some creamy crack ._. *coughcough*
anyone in for it ?

Sent from my SPH-M580 using CurlTalk App

Comments

• dayjahbdayjahb Registered Users Posts: 3
    i would love to.. ii have been transitioning since December i plan on big chopping june 1st and i thonl ot would be fun to talk to someone else who know about natural hair
  • hippiedollhippiedoll Registered Users Posts: 398
    I'm in. I need to stay on track. I like to talk about different techniques for blending the two textures together, products, and how to deal with bad hair days
    Products I'm currently :love10::
    • Karen's Body Beautiful Sweet Ambrosia (Vanilla Latte scent)
    • Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk
    • Certified Organic Coconut Oil
    • Karen's Body Beautiful Heavenly Jojoba Oil
      Staple Deep Conditioners: Giovanni Direct Leave-in and Karen's Body Beautiful Luscious Locks Hair Mask :love5:
      Recent newbie to the Curly Girl Method
      6 months post relaxer. I will be 7 months post September 17 !! :occasion9:
    • confusedcurls26confusedcurls26 Registered Users Posts: 81
      ah ; people who feel how i feel . im trying to cut on May 27, and i have collarbone length hair with 2-3 in of permed hair :/ maybe we can all help each other :)

Sent from my SPH-M580 using CurlTalk App
    • ThisIsSoRavenThisIsSoRaven Registered Users Posts: 26
      Me2!! I've went back on going natural twice, and I really don't want to make it a third. :)

Creamy Crack IS Wack!!
      All.Natural.Everything

event.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
    Emoji
    Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
    Drop image/file