A Deep Conditioner?

SevenDaysRestSevenDaysRest Registered Users Posts: 1
Hi!
I'm new here( well not really. I just registered though) and I was wondering if one of you wonderful ladies would mind helping me with something?
My last relaxer was in August of last year(2011) and am in desperate need a deep conditioner.
I do have a good amount of new growth.
Most products I see are good for those who are already natural and I haven't really seen products for those who are still in the transitioning phase.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thank You!

Comments

• msmaybellmsmaybell Registered Users Posts: 24
    Shea Moisture has an anti breakage masque that i use a tablespoon of olive oil with and sit under the haur dryer for 30-45 mins. Its wonderful. Shea Moisture is all organic products and they have a yellow line for moisture retention and transitioners... Look them up! Their products are Wonderful! Hth"s
  • KetchupKetchup Registered Users Posts: 375
    Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose
    Aubrey Organics GBP is very good and popular with curlies/coilies.
    http://coilyas123.blogspot.com

Coily, Kinky & Nappy.
  • JydalJydal Registered Users Posts: 178
    I use LeKair Cholesterol found in walmart. Good price and great results!
  • hippiedollhippiedoll Registered Users Posts: 398
    I currently use Karen's Body Beautiful Luscious Locks Hair mask. My hair is much softer now. I cowash with Oyin's Honey Hemp Conditioner which really helps to detangle my hair
    Products I'm currently :love10::
    • Karen's Body Beautiful Sweet Ambrosia (Vanilla Latte scent)
    • Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk
    • Certified Organic Coconut Oil
    • Karen's Body Beautiful Heavenly Jojoba Oil
      Staple Deep Conditioners: Giovanni Direct Leave-in and Karen's Body Beautiful Luscious Locks Hair Mask :love5:
      Recent newbie to the Curly Girl Method
      6 months post relaxer. I will be 7 months post September 17 !! :occasion9:
    • mixedecuamixedecua Registered Users Posts: 46
      I use Alfil honey and almond deep conditionar its really thick and it works well for me.
    • MusicbutterflyMusicbutterfly Registered Users Posts: 51
      Before I was using Organic Root Stimulator's conditioner but now I make one mixing together extra virgin olive oil, honey, leave in conditioner.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
    Emoji
    Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
    Drop image/file