We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

A Deep Conditioner?

SevenDaysRestSevenDaysRest Posts: 1Registered Users
Hi!
I'm new here( well not really. I just registered though) and I was wondering if one of you wonderful ladies would mind helping me with something?
My last relaxer was in August of last year(2011) and am in desperate need a deep conditioner.
I do have a good amount of new growth.
Most products I see are good for those who are already natural and I haven't really seen products for those who are still in the transitioning phase.
Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thank You!

Comments

• msmaybellmsmaybell Posts: 24Registered Users
    Shea Moisture has an anti breakage masque that i use a tablespoon of olive oil with and sit under the haur dryer for 30-45 mins. Its wonderful. Shea Moisture is all organic products and they have a yellow line for moisture retention and transitioners... Look them up! Their products are Wonderful! Hth"s
  • KetchupKetchup Posts: 375Registered Users
    Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose
    Aubrey Organics GBP is very good and popular with curlies/coilies.
  • JydalJydal Posts: 178Registered Users
    I use LeKair Cholesterol found in walmart. Good price and great results!
  • hippiedollhippiedoll Posts: 398Registered Users
    I currently use Karen's Body Beautiful Luscious Locks Hair mask. My hair is much softer now. I cowash with Oyin's Honey Hemp Conditioner which really helps to detangle my hair
    Products I'm currently :love10::
    • Karen's Body Beautiful Sweet Ambrosia (Vanilla Latte scent)
    • Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Milk
    • Certified Organic Coconut Oil
    • Karen's Body Beautiful Heavenly Jojoba Oil
    Staple Deep Conditioners: Giovanni Direct Leave-in and Karen's Body Beautiful Luscious Locks Hair Mask :love5:
    Recent newbie to the Curly Girl Method
    6 months post relaxer. I will be 7 months post September 17 !! :occasion9:
  • mixedecuamixedecua Posts: 46Registered Users
    I use Alfil honey and almond deep conditionar its really thick and it works well for me.
  • MusicbutterflyMusicbutterfly Posts: 51Registered Users
    Before I was using Organic Root Stimulator's conditioner but now I make one mixing together extra virgin olive oil, honey, leave in conditioner.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file