shea moisture replacement?

I have been CG since July and have been using Suave naturals coconut conditioner in the shower and then I put in the Shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie as a leave in and then gel. I ran out of my smoothie and havent been able to find it anywhere! :( I havent had a leave in for like 2 weeks and my hair is starting to get very dry. Does anyone have any suggestions of a good leave in or something that will add more moisture to my hair? (Something that wont break the bank either lol)
THANK YOU! :)

Comments

• darkbeautyttdarkbeautytt Registered Users Posts: 448
    Tresemme natural the silicone free one. Can get it at any store, CVS, Walgreens tarjay, Walmart etc. U can use it as a leave in too. Hope that help. Its cf friendly

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using CurlTalk App
  • beeduhbeeduh Registered Users Posts: 684 Curl Neophyte
    Tresemme Naturals work well for LIs. A lot of people will use Garnier Triple Nutrition. These are pretty cheap. The Kinky-Curly Knot Today is 11 bucks, but it works really good as a LI. And this is about how much I know. I haven't experiemented with a while lot. Oh, CVS has a conditioning balm that might be good. BioInfusion Conditioning Balm.
    CG as of Feb. 2012
    combination hair.
    2c on top - low elasticity
    3a&b scattered underneath - normal elasticity.
    fine texture. thin density. A lot of it.
    porosity: normal to high.
    loves protein and moisture.
    BSACV as needed.

products may vary. i'm a PJ.
    loving Curl Junkie, Curly Kinks, and AS I Am.
  • crwrittcrwritt Registered Users Posts: 705 Curl Neophyte
    I have been CG since July and have been using Suave naturals coconut conditioner in the shower and then I put in the Shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie as a leave in and then gel. I ran out of my smoothie and havent been able to find it anywhere! :( I havent had a leave in for like 2 weeks and my hair is starting to get very dry. Does anyone have any suggestions of a good leave in or something that will add more moisture to my hair? (Something that wont break the bank either lol)
    THANK YOU! :)

Walgreens has it, at least the one near me does.Target may have it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file