I've adjusted, and thanks!

fig jamfig jam Posts: 2,555Registered Users
Okay, after initial board blindness, I think my eyes have adjusted to the color/brightness :shock:. And the changes (yes, you can teach an old dog new tricks). And I've had to admit I am addicted because I had withdrawal symptoms this weekend while the board was down . . . :oops:

Thank you for all the immense trouble you go to to keep things updated and better for us all . . . . The changes are positive. I admit it now. :angel:angel.gif

I'm off to try search (though is that the glitch y'all ran into?) . . . Can't wait! :hyper:hyper.gif (can you tell I finally figured out how to get the new emoticons? I'll calm down soon . . . )
"Tell me, are you incapable of restraining yourself, or do you take pride in being an insufferable know-it-all?"

"Honey Badger don't care!"

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    You're a sweetie, Eliz. It's so good of you to acknowledge our efforts; it really means a lot to us.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • CurliLocksCurliLocks Posts: 10,573Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I agree that the changes were (mostly) good. :) And thanks for all G&M and their team's effort! :) The only thing I just can't get used to is the font size. If I change my "view" for netscape, then any other page I view is waaayyyy too BIG! :shock: Is there any word on making the font bigger? I still don't come here as often as I used to because it keeps triggering my migraines. And as much as I love it here, I can't justify the pain in my brain. :cry:
    SF Bay Area, CA * "The Angel-Goddess-Guru of Haircoloring" :D
    3b/c/a mix. medium texture, low porosity
    My Motto: Strand Test! some hair pics
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] -- gone, but never forgotten.
  • PeppyPeppy Posts: 3,290Registered Users
    CurliLocks wrote:
    I still don't come here as often as I used to because it keeps triggering my migraines. And as much as I love it here, I can't justify the pain in my brain. :cry:

Big DITTO!!!! I still check in almost every day to see if anything interests me, but I only last about 5 minutes before I feel the headache coming on. Everything would be perfect if the colors weren't so bright. The white background seems to be my biggest gripe. Surely the colors could be changed. But I haven't seen Gretchen or Michelle address the color scheme (unless I missed it), so apparently this is what we're stuck with. That's really unfortunate since it seems to be the biggest complaint about the new board.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file