CurlTalk

Target curly hair products

fearlesscurlsfearlesscurls Posts: 24Registered Users
I wanted to know what products you like from target? I just went to a different one and they carried a lot more
What do you all think of the kinky curly line and the curls line? What products should I get? I know everyone uses KCNT but idk if I neeeeed a leave in
And what other things should I try?
Thanks for any suggestions (;

Comments

• oh.hi.its.stephoh.hi.its.steph Posts: 640Registered Users
    SHEA MOISTURE.
    The Curl Milk, Smoothie, and Moisture Retention Shampoo are amaaaazing. I very much prefer these products over the Curls line, but Curls is still good.
    whurly girly (2C/3A).
    thick; medium/coarse; low porosity.
    hair that is drier than the sahara desert.

LOW-POO: Renpure Organics
    CO: L'Oreal EverCreme Cleansing Conditioner
    RO: Renpure Keratin Conditioner. New HG!
    LI: L'Oreal EverSleek Humidity-Defying LI Creme
    Styling: SM Curl Milk, Argan Oil for sealing, sometimes GFPC Gel, some honey for hold, TIGI Control Freak Serum!!
  • kimmidawnkimmidawn Posts: 900Registered Users
    KCCC works great for me, and even if it is pricey, it lasts a long time.

Also have tried SM Curl Mik and Curling Souffle but I didn't feel like they did much for my 2b fine hair. They weren't bad by any means, they just weren't anything special.
    2b, fine texture, normal porosity & elasticity (CG as of 12/2011)

Low-poo: UFD Rich & Funky
    Cowash: VO5 Kiwi Lime
    RO: Tresemme Naturals, Aubrey Organics GPB, Ion Effective Care, MillCreek Keratin
    PT/DT: IAgirl's PT, GVP CB
    LI: KCKT, Cure Care, CJ CCCC Lite
    Styling: Curl Keeper, As I Am Jelly, UFD Curly Magic, CJ Curl Queen, TIGI Strong Hold Mousse

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2Fkdawn12%2F" class="Popup

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ day 1 of going CG; avatar = 6 months later
  • in2itgirlin2itgirl Posts: 30Registered Users
    I love the Curls line from there and kinky curly and Shea moisture. Those are affordable not overpriced but quality ...
  • beeduhbeeduh Posts: 684Registered Users
    I just bought the SM curl milk and the Curls spray for 2nd day hair (I can't remember what it's called). I haven't used them yet. But I have used the SMDT masque. I even tried a little as a leave in and it worked ok for me. My hair was even soft for my 2nd hair day today.
    CG as of Feb. 2012
    combination hair.
    2c on top - low elasticity
    3a&b scattered underneath - normal elasticity.
    fine texture. thin density. A lot of it.
    porosity: normal to high.
    loves protein and moisture.
    BSACV as needed.

products may vary. i'm a PJ.
    loving Curl Junkie, Curly Kinks, and AS I Am.
  • mamis3mamis3 Banned Posts: 47Banned Users
    The kinky curly curling custard is amazing and the knot today :)! The Shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie and the coconut & hibiscus curl milk is good I did buy the Shea moisture curling souffle but I don't like it very much its okay the first day but second day hair is horrible. :( and the tigi curls rock curlesque amplifier is my second favorite well idk which one is my favorite kccc or the curlesque curls rock amplifier they both work amazing :) oh and the Paul Mitchell super skinny serum is great too

*life is oh so lovely*