CurlTalk

For those w/ nc.com tees...

WileE-DeadWileE-Dead BannedPosts: 24,963Banned Users
tia :wink:
0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• fraufrau Posts: 6,130Registered Users
    darn! i voted for black and i don't own a tee. i guess i'd just like a black one, the fitted kind, size med. :lol:
  • NetGNetG Posts: 8,116Registered Users
    frau wrote:
    darn! i voted for black and i don't own a tee. i guess i'd just like a black one, the fitted kind, size med. :lol:

As long as you'd usually wear a small.... I found that the shirts run quite small (and guessed correctly, getting one which fit me well) as most fitted t's seem to for some reason. I don't think anyone much larger than a size 10 could get one, unless she likes her t-shirts pretty tight!
    The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
    -Speckla

But at least the pews never attend yoga!
  • fraufrau Posts: 6,130Registered Users
    i'm skinny, but i have wide shoulders so a MED would FIT PERFECT (just in case my secret santa is reading :P )
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users
    lol frau :D thanks :wink:
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P