We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

For those w/ nc.com tees...

WileE-DeadWileE-Dead BannedPosts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
tia :wink:
0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• fraufrau Posts: 6,130Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    darn! i voted for black and i don't own a tee. i guess i'd just like a black one, the fitted kind, size med. :lol:
  • NetGNetG Posts: 8,116Registered Users
    frau wrote:
    darn! i voted for black and i don't own a tee. i guess i'd just like a black one, the fitted kind, size med. :lol:

As long as you'd usually wear a small.... I found that the shirts run quite small (and guessed correctly, getting one which fit me well) as most fitted t's seem to for some reason. I don't think anyone much larger than a size 10 could get one, unless she likes her t-shirts pretty tight!
    The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
    -Speckla

But at least the pews never attend yoga!
  • fraufrau Posts: 6,130Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    i'm skinny, but i have wide shoulders so a MED would FIT PERFECT (just in case my secret santa is reading :P )
  • WileE-DeadWileE-Dead Banned Posts: 24,963Banned Users Curl Neophyte
    lol frau :D thanks :wink:
    0004.gif

Ever since the sports thread wars I have sensed a special connection between [edit] & Wile. Like the connection oil has to water. I almost can't speak of it. Wait....my eyes are misting. ~asq
    Let’s just stay together and tell the world to kiss our ass. ~P

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file