We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Does this hairstyle seem stupid? (type 4)

dededededede Posts: 78Registered Users
I was lazy, I was going to flat iron my whole head, but I ended up just flat ironing my bangs. So, now I've got a puff and straight side swept bangs that reach my eyebrows. Does this sound stupid or not that bad. My mom said it looked good
4.5"-5"
4 months natural
8 months post
4a/4b
My go-to styles: Wash-N-Go Pony puffs

Comments

• cocoastellacocoastella Posts: 44Registered Users
    I see it a lot and I think its cute, but it would be better with a picture :D

Sent from my phone using CurlTalk App
  • dededededede Posts: 78Registered Users
    I see it a lot and I think its cute, but it would be better with a picture :D

Sent from my phone using CurlTalk App

I will post one tomorrow because now, I got it wrapped up :)
    4.5"-5"
    4 months natural
    8 months post
    4a/4b
  • JohariJohari Posts: 673Registered Users
    No I do that a lot and no one has said anything about it being 2 textures but I usually have a bun with bangs...I think I'm the only one in my school that does that hair style but I like the way it look esp with a dangly earring

@}~'~~
  • dededededede Posts: 78Registered Users
    Johari wrote: »
    No I do that a lot and no one has said anything about it being 2 textures but I usually have a bun with bangs...I think I'm the only one in my school that does that hair style but I like the way it look esp with a dangly earring

@}~'~~

I had straightened them and wore them out for 2 days, then I reverted them. Then someone had asked me about it, and anothr person said, "you straightened it?" lol, had to laugh at that one.
    4.5"-5"
    4 months natural
    8 months post
    4a/4b
  • JohariJohari Posts: 673Registered Users
    I wish I didn't cut my bangs because now I can't do a braid out side bangs

@}~'~~

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights