We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes

Learn more!

herbal essence citrus lift mousse

Me again, is this cg friendly?
:P Water/Aqua; Isobutane; Propylene Glycol; Acrylates Copolymer; Propane; Phenoxyethanol; Triacetin; Aminomethyl Propanol; Polyquaternium-4; PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil; Methylparaben; Fragrance/Parfum; Amodimethicone; Polysorbate-20; PEG-192 Apricot Kernel Glycerides; PEG-70 Mango Glycerides; Trideceth-12; Cetrimonium Chloride; Lemon Extract/Citrus Limonum

Comments

• one way streetone way street Posts: 772Registered Users
    no because it has amodimethicone, but also, that mousse has been discontinued.
    mod. CG 2C-3A/M/iii
    Fotki album and journal updated: 10/01/07
    password: springlet

Currently: Trying to stop straightening so much. Using Elucence conditioner and whatever works for me.
  • lushaholiclushaholic Posts: 2,180Registered Users
    I've seen that mousse in a couple of stores as well, and was curious about it.
    3a/2c f/mii. pics added 2/3/07
    spingbannerwk6.jpghycoffeeiconuy8.gif
  • SuZenSuZen Posts: 1,595Registered Users
    I'd also be concerned about the two drying alcohols.
  • curly gcurly g Posts: 124Registered Users
    sad to hear that it's not cg friendly. I have been using it and so far i like it it holds really nice and really controls frizz. I googled it and nobody carries it so i guess angiecurls was right about being discontinued. :cry:
  • BrioBrio Posts: 1,432Registered Users
    SuZen wrote:

which ingredients are the alcohols?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Frizz Happens!
    my Fotki hair journey/experiment diary PW is brio (and I really need to update it!)

3A hair; coloring with henna/indigo since July 2009; normally follow the CG method. Still searching for my HG products!
  • SuZenSuZen Posts: 1,595Registered Users
    Brio wrote:
    SuZen wrote:

Phenoxyethanol and Aminomethyl Propanol. I got a D in my second semester of Organic Chemistry, but it seems I did get a little something out of it.
  • BrioBrio Posts: 1,432Registered Users
    SuZen wrote:
    Brio wrote:
    SuZen wrote:

Phenoxyethanol and Aminomethyl Propanol. I got a D in my second semester of Organic Chemistry, but it seems I did get a little something out of it.

Thanks! I never would have spotted those, but now that you point it out, I do see "ethanol" in that first one. The 2nd one, I NEVER would have figured that one out.

Hey, I only made it through one semester of organic chem and barely got out of there with a D. So, so many years ago.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Frizz Happens!
    my Fotki hair journey/experiment diary PW is brio (and I really need to update it!)

3A hair; coloring with henna/indigo since July 2009; normally follow the CG method. Still searching for my HG products!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file