CurlTalk

New product results

allnaturalchickallnaturalchick Posts: 201Registered Users
I finally tried the hydratherma line and I could tell a huge difference.... Awesome line a6934df7-59bc-a867.jpg
^ using Shea moisture products

a6934df7-5a36-265f.jpg
^ using hydratherma products

Comments

• BlackAngelPlayahBlackAngelPlayah Posts: 1,419Registered Users
    It's really pretty. :)

Jen :D

😜🍸Sent LIVE from my JPhone 4 using some CurlTalk app. 😜🍸

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2FAfroCurls.wordpress.com" class="Popup
    :afro:FroZen:afro:
  • BekkaPooBekkaPoo Posts: 3,861Registered Users
    What kind of products are in the Hydratherma line? I don't use either line, but your pics definitely show a difference.
    "The challenge is to be yourself in a world that is trying to make you like everybody else."
    "...rationality is not necessary to sell things.."
    My staples: Mane n Tail (cowash), Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine (leave in condish), Grapeseed oil or shea butter (sealing), Organic Root Stimulator Elasticitea (leave-in condish & light hold)
  • allnaturalchickallnaturalchick Posts: 201Registered Users
    Well some of their products contain cones and I stay away from those but I did purchase the protein leave in treatment and growth lotion. I have tried several products over the last 6 months wondering why does my curls look so different like it was moisturizer enough and I finally found my answer..I just had to find the right products for me
  • tots5678tots5678 Posts: 472Registered Users
    @allnaturalchick

Wow, you can really tell a difference!

Can you get hydratherma products on the ground or do you have to order online?

Sent from my PC36100 using CurlTalk App
  • allnaturalchickallnaturalchick Posts: 201Registered Users
    Since I live in Houston there is not available ;-( but delivery is super fast