CurlTalk

scalp massage brush

I just want to make people aware of this WONDERFUL invention called the scalp brush! (not a "scalp massager") I knew that with co-washing I needed to really rub my scalp with my fingertips to get the dirt and stuff off since I wasn't using sulfates to do it for me -- but my hands and arms and fingers would get soooo tired! Then I remembered someone mentioning something once about a scalp brush, so I searched on ebay and voila! 99 cents plus shipping! (beware, some of them with free shipping come from Hong Kong and could take weeks to arrive)

I used it for the first time yesterday, and oh my goodness my scalp felt so great and clean and my arms thanked me for it!!! :love10:

140.jpg
2b/c, medium-coarse texture, medium porosity, mod-CG
Mom of 2 little ones trying to find a cheap, easy routine...
Currently using:
Lo-poo: SM yucca & baobob
RO: YTCarrots
LI: SM milk
Gel: Tresemme and BRHG

Comments

• KetchupKetchup Posts: 375Registered Users
    I've had the Denman version for years.
    The bristles are stiff..but they feel soooo good when rubbed on the scalp.
    I use it all the time when shampooing, co-washing even just rinsing..because it feels so good.

I used to think it could almost pass for the tangle teezer when it first came out..if the bristles were not so stiff.
  • WurlyLoxWurlyLox Posts: 4,858Registered Users
    You can get a similar one for 99 cents at any Walgreen's. I almost always use one.

They're usually in a goldfish bowl-like container on the bottom shelf under hair brushes and other such accessories - black with a place for you hand to slip thru, rather than the ring in the middle like the one above
    2C/3A/3B - modified CG - fairly fine now, normal/low porosity/normal elasticity

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated or Aim2Health 'poos for scalp, Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite,CJ Pattern Pusha,, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing w/360o diffuser then clips/clamps & air dry. Newly gray - stopped my henna glosses!

www.fotki.com/auntnett