Help!Question For Those Who Use Cloth Rollers On Hair...

I have been trying to find those cloth-strip rollers that people use to roll hair that look like little bits of cloth and then you twist-tie to secure them in place.

I saw Brooke Hogan using them before a shoot and it reminded me that I wanted to check them out, but I couldn't remember what they are called...
I thought they might be a nice way to do a dry set on flatironed hair, but am not sure where to find them.

Does anyone know (what type of roller that is and) where I can find them online (or at Sally's or Rick's something)?

Thanks a lot!