Aura Hypoallergenic vs Biotera Gel

csjcsj Posts: 246Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
Are they similar? I can't find the Aura gel on the ground so I thought the Biotera would be similar since they are from the same manufacturer.
~Chiara~
Using FIA: 2b/2a mix with a few ringlets in the canopy, straighter in the under layer by my neck. Thin in density, fine strands. Normal porosity. Hennaed.

Go To's: Aveda, Lush

Comments

• BeebopBeebop Posts: 457Registered Users Curl Novice
    I have used the Biotera gel for a couple of years now and I love it! It's always in my rotation between the condition 3-in-1 mousse from CVS & Walgreens and the Biotera gel. I've tried the Aura hypoallergenic gel a couple of times thinking it would be better but it made my hair frizzy and the only main difference is that it doesn't have any fragrance ( meaning hypoallergenic to the manufacturer) and it has aloe. I've seen the Aura at Sally's and at Fry's grocery stores if you wanted to try it, but I think you will be happier with the Biotera, quite a few curly's and wavy's on here use it if you do a search. HTH! By the way I have the Biotera gel in my hair in the below pic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Curly in AZ-2c-3a/Cherub/fine-med. texture/high porosity/normal elasticity/highlighted
    Wash-Desert essence frizz be gone/ Shea Moosture curl & shine/Biolage keratin dose
    Cond-Desert essence frizz be gone/Shea Moosture curl & Shine/ Biolage ultra hydrasource
    Leave In- Conditioner large pea size
    Stylers- Condition 3-in-1 mousse, Biologe mousse, Shea Moosture silicone free miracle styler leave in treatment, Shaper hairspray for extra hold.:coffee2::coffee:
  • csjcsj Posts: 246Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Thanks for the info, that really helped :thumright:
    ~Chiara~
    Using FIA: 2b/2a mix with a few ringlets in the canopy, straighter in the under layer by my neck. Thin in density, fine strands. Normal porosity. Hennaed.

Go To's: Aveda, Lush

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file