CurlTalk

Is your upper lip fuller or thinner than your bottom lip?

sarasarasarasara Posts: 1,561Registered Users
Just wondering if anyone has a fuller upper lip, or at least has an upper lip which is the same size as the bottom one. Personally, I find a fuller upper lip very attractive (opposite of what I have).

My bottom lip is pretty full, while my upper lip is, by American standards pretty full, thinner than the bottom one.

Anyway, Im interested in knowing.
Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• YolyYoly Posts: 253Registered Users
    My top lip is fuller. (that sounds weird) :lol: Not by much though, you'd have to look at it really close to tell the difference.
    No matter what other nations may say about the United States, immigration is still the sincerest form of flattery.---unknown
  • KeeweeKeewee Posts: 1,376Registered Users
    i think mine are the same size.. they are pretty full... when i was younger i would always get teased about my full lips.... some not so nice things would be said. But now they are like a magnet lol......
  • iris427iris427 Posts: 6,002Registered Users
    Mine are about the same
    3027585431_55b6195e50_s.jpg3028374752_0df4d81a1b_s.jpg3028422696_8dcef38baa_s.jpg
    TickerTicker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=29&CT=&CG=F&O=m_nestbirds&T=t_b14&D=20080913&M1=&D1=2009&T2=&T1=Baby+Iris&CC=0&CO=&step=5&radio=A
  • Oregano  (formerly babywavy)Oregano (formerly babywavy) Posts: 5,297Registered Users
    I think generally your bottom lip is supposed to be something like 1/2 times the size of your upper. I'm not sure how right this is, but this is what I've read from cosmetic surgeons in determining if someone has had their lips "done".

For the record though, my bottom lip is a bit fuller than my top.
    ~ the artist formerly known as babywavy ~

Please excuse any typos. For the time being, we are blaming it on my computer.
  • SCGSCG Posts: 5,416Registered Users
    I'm pretty sure that my bottom lip is quite a bit bigger than my upper lip.

Sarah

"And death is at your doorstep
    And it will steal your innocence
    But it will not steal your substance
    But you are not alone in this"

“My ability to turn good news into anxiety is rivaled only by my ability to turn anxiety into chin acne.” - Tina Fey
  • SpiderSpider Posts: 3,380Registered Users
    Mine are about the same, maybe the bottom one slighty fuller. They're pretty full, and I remember back in Jr HS actually using concealer to thin them out.
    Don't let your heart be broken. Let it love.
  • picklesgirlpicklesgirl Posts: 1,955Registered Users
    I hate my lips I want full lips I would even consider surgery if I thought I would look right with full lips but I would proably look funny.
  • Gemini13Gemini13 Posts: 5,000Registered Users
    My upper lip is significantly thinner than my bottom lip.
    Brooklyn, NY

Hair: 3A/B, Underlayer of 2B
    HG products:
    Winter- Giovanni Tea Tree (co-wash) & 50/50 (condish); Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Leave-In; Curls Milkshake & Quenched Curls; Re:coil; BRHG
    Summer: DevaCurl No Poo & OneC; CK; Re:coil; BRHG; Honey!!!

fotki pw= crrrls
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 1Registered Users
    I think generally your bottom lip is supposed to be something like 1/2 times the size of your upper. I'm not sure how right this is, but this is what I've read from cosmetic surgeons in determining if someone has had their lips "done".

For the record though, my bottom lip is a bit fuller than my top.

I'm 14 and def hv no lip injections and my upper lip is bigger than my lower lip and actually my mouth is really big and full. From the front, it will look a little bit thicker than the lower lip but if you look from the bottom it's extremely obvious. So I don't think so.

I wish I could post a few pictures but it's kind of troublesome to post them not the web and get their url
  • 09robiha09robiha Posts: 683Registered Users
    About the same I think but I have fairly full lips
    Mixture of 2c/3a curls, fine to med texture

:love5: PROTEIN LOVER!!! :love5:

Wishing my hair would be more like this
    > :angel13:
    and less like this
    > :evil5:
  • MojoDojoMojoDojo Posts: 702Registered Users
    My upper lip is almost non-existent. My lower lip is still small-ish but quite a bit fuller then my upper lip.

On a side note - I hate bright lipsticks.
    I AM THE NEANDERTHAL SLAYER!!!
  • JosephineJosephine Posts: 14,175Registered Users
    My lower lip is a little fuller. When I smile my upper lip turns into a thin line and I hate it