CurlTalk

Need some advice

mercyphoenixmercyphoenix Posts: 1Registered Users
It's been over a year since I last had a relaxer.:toothy7: I didn't cut my hair, I just washed and conditioned once a week. I finally got my ends cut in August and by November my hair started falling out. I started using Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl & Style Conditioning Milk in my hair as well as the shampoo and a leave in conditioner. Not only has my hair fallen out bad :glasses9: (it's very noticeable when I straighten it) but it's extremely dry (sounds like leaves being crunched) I have no clue what to do or how to get it back healthy. The salon I went to is 3 hours away in Atlanta. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• JlgoinggreenJlgoinggreen Posts: 26Registered Users
    Oh No. I'm so sorry. Unfortunately I have no advice, but hope you get some good advice soon. Just wanted to let you know Im rooting for you and your hair.

~ Jen

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
    :hello2:
    Thank You,
    Jen

Last Chemical Straightener on 12/24/2011
    Big Chop 2/12/2013
  • MisscbMisscb Posts: 44Registered Users
    Maybe a protein treatmeant my hair was very dry as well but to moisturize I wet my hair in the shower or use a spray bottle then I apply kinky curly knot today leave in and then I apply coconut oil as a sealant and my hair remains soft and moisturized for 3-4 days. My last relaxer was also a year ago jan.15th 2011 hope that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
  • JydalJydal Posts: 178Registered Users
    I Absolutely love Qhemet amla and olive oil heavy cream. it moisturizes beautifully