Teenage lust

KinkyKhamiKinkyKhami Posts: 62Registered Users
It's over with now

Comments

• misspammisspam Posts: 5,318Registered Users
    Just say "No." It shouldn't be that complicated... :confused1:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • EilonwyEilonwy Posts: 12,389Registered Users
    Let Sarah Michelle Gellar explain it to you, through song.

Seriously, just tell him that you're only interesting in men your own age.
  • sarah42sarah42 Posts: 4,034Registered Users
    Agree, just say no. This boy does not sound like a good prospective boyfriend.
    ehLB.jpg
  • OnduleeOndulee Posts: 1,264Registered Users
    messing with a boy is asking for legal trouble
    shoulder length inverted bob; fine; 3A-3B; med-thick density; normal porosity; normal elasticity- my hair loves keratin, ACV, silk protein ,Curlkeeper and AG:Recoil ; seems to hate moisturizing products and oils except mineral oil; CG- Jan/'09-mod CG Sept/'09;CG again Jan/'10/mod CG from Mar'10

receive $10 off 1st order of $40 & up, or $5 off on smaller orders, when using iHERB code: GIK909
  • CaseyGoNaturalCaseyGoNatural Posts: 145Registered Users
    Ondulee wrote: »

No, messing with a boy that just had a baby is trouble. Not all boys.

Sent from my LG-P509 using CurlTalk App
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,776Registered Users Curl Dabbler
    :scratch:
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
  • NarniaNarnia Posts: 1,770Registered Users
    This is confusing me, and I think it's because I don't know how old you are OP..?

Sent from my "smart" phone, 'scuse crazy typos.
    "Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.”
  • AmberBrownAmberBrown Posts: 1,072Registered Users
    Ondulee wrote: »

No, messing with a boy that just had a baby is trouble. Not all boys.

What? Are you a teenager? Otherwise...this post confuses me.
  • CaseyGoNaturalCaseyGoNatural Posts: 145Registered Users
    Yes I am. I'm just saying that not all teenage boys get you into trouble like Ondulee stated.

• SpiderSpider Posts: 3,380Registered Users
    He just had a baby? Like birthed a child ?? That's how I interpret "literally"

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
    Don't let your heart be broken. Let it love.
    ^^ I think Ondulee was assuming that the OP is grown and therefore assuming she is messing with someone underage.

"Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.”
    Spider wrote: »
    He just had a baby? Like birthed a child ?? That's how I interpret "literally"

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk

Lol!

• Who Me?Who Me? Posts: 3,181Registered Users
    KinkyKhami wrote: »
    There's a teenager that wants me, sexually. So he messes with me and wants me to do certain things. Now this kid is 16 and he just had a baby, literally. How should I let him down?

Sent from my SPH-M930BST using CurlTalk App

You only have to "let him down" if you've been leading him on. Otherwise, you just say no, the same as you'd do with any person who you weren't interested in. Beyond that, if at work report it to HR or your boss. If at school report it to a trusted teacher or counselor. If in social situations, stop hanging out with him. It's easy. Don't create drama where there is none.
    "I don't know! I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I enjoyed it, and I don't know why I'll do it again!" -BART SIMPSON
    Yes I am. I'm just saying that not all teenage boys get you into trouble like Ondulee stated.
    She was talking about statutory rape.
  • midgimidgi Posts: 2,409Registered Users
    If you are an adult, you should have no problem reestablishing the boundaries. Adults shouldn't lead children on, especially since ya know... these things are illegal and whatnot.

If you haven't already, you should probably tell him to back off. Don't entertain his advances. End all contact with him ASAP.

Sent from The Brick
    I just want to do what I want to do when I want to do it.
  • KinkyKhamiKinkyKhami Posts: 62Registered Users
    I'm in my late 20s and he's 16 or 17 not quite sure. So I call him a boy. This is not the 1st time this has happened, last time it was a teenager I used to babysit. I mean if I didn't know the boy and his family I might mess with him, put the whip appeal on him. He had a baby very recently which is what I mean by "literally". Is 17 still illegal? Cuz I've heard of 17 year olds getting charged with stat rape before.

• KinkyKhamiKinkyKhami Posts: 62Registered Users
    I have told him no and I don't entertain him. I can't necessarily be cut off from him cuz I live in one of his family members house and he comes over. I know what the next step is if it continues.

• eche428eche428 Posts: 2,782Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Your are nearly a decade older than this young man. You need to step away.
    < member since 2006 (no idea where 1969 came from :toothy10:).

[FONT=&quot]Med/high porosity; color treated; med [FONT=&quot]d[/FONT]ensity 2c/3a.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Summer: (high dew point) co-wash [FONT=&quot]& leave-in [/FONT]Matrix Biolage Cleansing Conditioner for Curly Hair[FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]Ouidad Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Spring and Fall: (perfect dew point) co-wash & leave-in Curl Junkie Repair Me! or [FONT=&quot]CJ [/FONT]BeautiCurls Strengthening Hair Conditioner; f[FONT=&quot]ollo[/FONT]wed by [FONT=&quot]CJ Pattern Pusha & [/FONT]Curl Queen.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] W[/FONT]inter: (low dew point) add in [FONT=&quot]CJ [/FONT]Coffee-Coco Curl Creme Lite[FONT=&quot].[/FONT][/FONT]
  • anonymous_103081anonymous_103081 Posts: 492Registered Users
    I'm in my late 20s.... I mean if I didn't know the boy and his family I might mess with him, put the whip appeal on him.

WHAT? really?! Gross.
    25", hennahead, CO, goal: hip
  • SarcasmIsBeautySarcasmIsBeauty Posts: 5,640Registered Users
    CoCoLoCks wrote: »
    I'm in my late 20s.... I mean if I didn't know the boy and his family I might mess with him, put the whip appeal on him.

WHAT? really?! Gross.

:error:

You are old enough to know better. A 20 something year old woman has no business doing anything with a young teen. Helllooo statutory rape.
    Turtles: omg please don't put that in your moo moo

Nej: too late... moo moo has been infiltrated.

WHAT? really?! Gross.

:|
    This is all kinds of strange. Also. The fact that you were babysitting a 17yo boy is very odd.

• murrrcatmurrrcat Posts: 9,596Registered Users
    Well if you're in your late twenties you shouldn't have to let him down you should put him in his place.
    tumblr_mji9u1Fwza1rh1wv4o1_500.jpg
  • CurlyCurliesCurlyCurlies Posts: 1,641Registered Users
    Narnia wrote: »

WHAT? really?! Gross.

:|
    This is all kinds of strange. Also. The fact that you were babysitting a 17yo boy is very odd.

I think she meant that she used to babysit the teen when he was younger.

IRC 16-17 is "legal" in most places. I don't think I could get past the "ick" factor, though. I definitely wouldn't want to be almost 30 dating or otherwise involved with a teenager...
    33abhqq.gif
  • LadyV69LadyV69 Posts: 3,397Registered Users
    While 17 is legal in most places, I wouldn't entertain it. Even when I was in my 20's, I wouldn't have entertained it. The two of you are at vastly different places in your lives and you're bound to have vastly different maturity levels. I don't see what you could possibly have in common with him. Run, don't walk away.
    Fine haired, low density, highly porous curly kinky lady
    Last relaxer: Not sure. 3/08 or 4/08
    BC'd: 9/18/09
    Co-wash: Suave Naturals, HEHH, Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle, CJ Daily Fix
    Leave-In: KCKT, Giovanni Direct Leave-In, CJ Smoothing Lotion
    Stylers: ORS Twist and Loc Gel, KCCC, Ecostyler, SheaMoisture Deep Treatment Masque
    Deep Conditioner: DevaCurl Heaven In Hair, CJ Deep Fix

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fconfessionsofladyv69.wordpress.com%2F" class="Popup
  • murrrcatmurrrcat Posts: 9,596Registered Users
    I'm 21 and I wouldn't even entertain the idea of someone under 18, hell even 18.
    tumblr_mji9u1Fwza1rh1wv4o1_500.jpg
  • mrspoppersmrspoppers Posts: 7,223Registered Users Curl Neophyte

WHAT? really?! Gross.

:error:

You are old enough to know better. A 20 something year old woman has no business doing anything with a young teen. Helllooo statutory rape.
    Legality aside, it's gross. If I had a 17 year old daughter, I would not be happy if a man in his late-20s said that about her.
    When are women going to face the fact that they don’t know their own bodies as well as men who have heard things?

Don Langrick
    Bonsai Culturist
    Under federal law, 16 is the minimum age of consent. States can make the age higher, but not lower.

Regardless of what the age of consent is in your state, you have no business messing around with 16-year-olds.

OMG this thread
  • RimiRimi Posts: 2,001Registered Users
    I'm in my late 20s and he's 16 or 17 not quite sure...I mean if I didn't know the boy and his family I might mess with him, put the whip appeal on him.

...you can't be serious.
    21 y/o lifelong natural {4a-O ; spongy ; coarse ; dense ; MBL stretched}

products {'poo: TJTTT shampoo | RO: TJTTT Condish | LI/style: TJTTT Condish, homemade cocoa butter cream | DC: condish + ayurvedic powder(s), Aussie 3MMM Treatment | PT: condish + NPF | oils: castor oil, grapeseed oil | other treatments: probiotics, tea rinses, AVG rinse/spritz, oil rinse | sealing method: LC sometimes O}

long-term: HL stretched, BSL unstretched

CG-friendly Products List!
  • vegas_curlsvegas_curls Posts: 857Registered Users
    You're in your LATE 20's?!?! Meaning, you're almost 30.years.old.

Why is it even a thought in your mind?

Why would you even take the time to start a thread about it?

The boy is a BOY. You are a FULL GROWN WOMAN staring down at 30.
    I'm in my late 20s and he's 16 or 17 not quite sure. So I call him a boy. This is not the 1st time this has happened, last time it was a teenager I used to babysit. I mean if I didn't know the boy and his family I might mess with him, put the whip appeal on him. He had a baby very recently which is what I mean by "literally". Is 17 still illegal? Cuz I've heard of 17 year olds getting charged with stat rape before.

I honestly hope you're not serious.

That's just nasty. The fact that you would "put the whip appeal on him" and even ask if 17 is legal makes me give YOU some serious side-eye.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    Can you clarify the title please? Who is the one with the teenage lust?