CurlTalk

UGH Donald Trump! (Apprentice) SPOILER

FreeCurlsFreeCurls Posts: 4,408Registered Users
I love that this girl chose to (spoiler alert)

resign.
I agree with her. She didn't sign on of Survivor. She's on a show about business and real estate. Trump is an azz who's so full of himself. I'm glad somebody chose not to jump through these stupid hoops. And I hate that Trump tried to make it seem like she was quitting because she thought she was going to get fired. I'm so over this show.
[FONT=&quot]Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce & FreeCurls[/FONT]

Comments

• slinky1slinky1 Banned Posts: 1,612Banned Users
    If I had a great job and great professional background already, I definitely wouldn't risk that if I saw that I didn't like Donald or the way he does things.
    ;)
  • CurlyCanadianCurlyCanadian Posts: 10,778Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Ok, haven't read the spoiler, just wanted to say I'm pissed!!! Normally I tape it becasue it's on the same time as Desperate Housewives. Last week I noticed it was on another channel at 10, so didn't bother taping it this week. Now freaken football is running late and it's not on :evil:
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
    Ok, now it's starting :D :D :D
    I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    Audrey Hepburn
    Totally agree with you FreeCurls!!!!

I think she knew she wasn't giving her all, she is obviously quite successful and who wants to work for a boss that puts them through that! I'd love to see her on a talk show soon and get her full side of it!
    Audrey Hepburn
  • munchkinmunchkin Posts: 2,909Registered Users
    I didn't see this thread but posted the exact same thing on the first Apprentice thread. I applaud what she did!
    3b/c