Ginger?

AwesomewavyAwesomewavy Registered Users Posts: 46
Hi i think i want to go the colour of the second pic, but i want a semi-permenant, i'm thinking about using this dye (first pic) my hair is a meduim-brown at the roots (growing out old dye) and a light ashy blonde at the bottom, do you think it will work? im only doing this in the summer so i can switch it up.
2b waves! :love4:
Co-wash:Live clean fresh water condish
Rinse out:GFTN
Leave in:GFTN
Gel: GFPC,FSG
Occasional cleanses:Live clean ACV shampoo

Recently CG dec 23!
Recent length: bra strap
Grow out challenge:waist length :blob3:

Comments

• SusieSuzeSusieSuze Registered Users Posts: 524
    Semi Permanent should not actually lighten your existing haircolour, so you will end up with reddish highlights on the browner hair, but your hair will still look brown, and the ash blonde ends will look more like the picture, but perhaps not quite as red as ash will counteract the warm tones.
  • WavyshibbyWavyshibby Registered Users Posts: 165
    That's such a lovely color! I am thinking about going red too...I've never dyed my hair, and its naturally blonde (darkish, like golden colored). I love the two pics you showed. What is the name of that Natural Instincts color? I haven't seen one in stores that is that light-red colored. Good luck!
    2c/3a, fine texture, normal porosity, medium-to-thick
    Co wash: Vo5 Extra Body
    Conditioners: Deva One Condition, GVP CB, Loreal Evercurl
    Stylers: Devacurl ArcAngel, KCCC, AG Recoil, Iso Bouncy Creme, Ecostyler Krystal, CCCCL, KCKT
    Low Poo: Devacurl NoPoo, GTTT
    Hair likes: plopping, diffusing, SMaster's, coconut and argan oil, honey, protein
    "What makes a woman unforgettable? Her mind...surrounded by lots of naturally curly hair"
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    Be sure to post a pic with whatever you decide to do!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • lindalennonlindalennon Registered Users Posts: 9
    The rule of thumb is to check the description on the back of the box, ie "medium blond hair will have these results...", since hair NEVER turns out like the picture!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file