CurlTalk

Curls Unleashed Moisturizing Cond. Leave In Cond. and Command Curl Creme

MelodyKewlMelodyKewl Posts: 32Registered Users
I went to my local sally's and bout the Curls Unleashed Line. I was eager to try it and also skeptical since I didn't have a good experience with Shea Moisture

Real Quick The Moisturizing Conditioner is a great buy, left my hair feeling very soft after a 30 minute deep conditioner

The Leave In left my hair very stick/tacky feeling after I applied it to seal my oils in. Dried very quickly when I was trying to comb it through my hair. Hair felt soft but soft and sticky don't mix. I did a finger coil style after this and my hair did not have the same hold as it usually does when I do a finger coil.

Used the Command Curl Creme to take down my coils for a coil out. My hair was once again very sticky. It dried pretty fast and I only used a little bit after I noticed how sticky it was becoming.

I am a 4B so maybe it was my hair, maybe it was reaction with the oils.. idk.. here's a vlog review I did Curls Unleashed Products Review - YouTube so you guys can see.
I stand out in the crowd of Mediocrity. The only reason why you don't see me is because you weren't meant to.

~BC 4/16/2010~

4a/4b Hair

[www.cosmetically-challenged.com

Youtube Channel: /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fuser%2Fbeyondthekink%3Ffeature%3Dmhum" class="Popup

Shampoo:Chargin Valley Shampoo Bars
Conditioner: Various Ayurvedic Conditioner Mixes
Styler: My very own Shea butter mixtures and Ecco Styler Gel.

Comments

• kurlykizolekurlykizole Posts: 1Registered Users
    Thanks for the info..I was just looking at these products..I can get them locally which is a plus. Not sure about the stickyness , i can be heavy handed with products:(
  • Auntie BubbsAuntie Bubbs Posts: 1,068Registered Users
    I just saw these at Sally's, and I was tempted, until I read the ingredients. They have a lot of cones. :(
    That's me with FSG as my styler!!

3b. fine & thick, coarse, dry, medium porosity. Sucks up product and loves ACVs! FSG is my HG!

Currently using:
    Low Poo: TJ's Refresh No Poo: CoWash w/VO-5; Sonoma Soap Company sulfate-free poo
    RO: Yes to Cuc; SSC Lavender Condish; Sally GVP LI: Donna Marie Miracle D&C
    Style: FSG w/Aussie Instant Freeze & CIAB