How would you make-over Snooki if you could?

The New BlackThe New Black Registered Users Posts: 16,754 Curl Connoisseur
I'd need to see her natural skin color, since we know it isn't orange. First, I'd cut her hair into something very short, chic and sophis. Maybe a side-swept bob, a la Eva Longoria. I might keep it jet black or maybe lighten it to a caramel color with highlights. I'd stay within a caramel theme for her makeup too. She'd be very monochromatic, if possible. But it wouldn't be boring at all, just natural and elegant. None of that frosty pink lip stuff.
montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.

Comments

• ursulaursula Registered Users Posts: 1,461 Curl Neophyte
    Snooki is actually really gorgeous without the tan and the makeup. I was shocked!

Snooki without makeup? We don't see that every day [Poll] - latimes.com

I think she would look good with a makeup and hair look similar to Kim Kardashian on her subtler/more natural days. A pinkish-brown lipstick, and subtle eye makeup (maybe with a goldish shimmer) that doesn't stand in the way of noticing her gorgeous eyes. I would keep the long black hair, but just style it in a more modern way.
    In search of a lost signature...
  • rouquinnerouquinne Registered Users Posts: 13,737 Curl Connoisseur
    garden hose!

:lol:

after that, i'd leave it to professionals...
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • RednaturalcurlsRednaturalcurls Registered Users Posts: 1,814 Curl Neophyte
    Gotta say I am slightly surprised by how pretty she is with out all the heavy makeup. Like a completely different person. Wish she did that more often.

Sent from my DROIDX using CurlTalk App
    Hair Type: mix of 3's, growing out an angled bob, color-treated red.
    Current products: GVP conditioning balm for co-wash and leave in, Curl Junkie Curls in a Bottle, Pattern Pusha and Garnier Anti-humidity hairspray
    Hair idol: Kimberly Schlapman from Little Big Town
  • OnduleeOndulee Registered Users Posts: 1,306 Curl Connoisseur
    I would wash her face and hair so we could see what she actually looks like. The fake tan, makeup and hair are like rubber mask that she pulls over her head. Maybe she uses it as a shield against the world. she's stunningly gorgeous with a naked face and natural hair.
    shoulder length bob; fine; 3A-3B; thin density; normal porosity; normal elasticity- my hair loves keratin, ACV, silk protein ,Curlkeeper and AG:Recoil ; needs moisturizing products and hates oils except mineral oil; CG- Jan/'09-mod CG Sept/'09;CG again Jan/'10/mod CG from Mar'10

• Fifi.GFifi.G Registered Users Posts: 15,490 Curl Neophyte
    I am getting in on this thread of February past, and loading you with pictures.

I am glad Snookie has transitioned into Nicole since the birth of her child, but Nicole needs some help, too.

From this... To that

ImageUploadedByCurlTalk1385098742.314617.jpg
    ImageUploadedByCurlTalk1385098774.417375.jpg

ImageUploadedByCurlTalk1385098787.481162.jpg
    ImageUploadedByCurlTalk1385098805.275763.jpg

And she's still pushing the tan
    ImageUploadedByCurlTalk1385098836.302814.jpg
    When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Like several of you, I would set up a decon tent and scrub that off. Then I would snap those duck lips off, like she is Mrs Potato Head, and put a regular smile on. It is much more attractive

ImageUploadedByCurlTalk1385099019.042151.jpg

While it is so nice to see more pic's of her in casual clothes, and with little to no makeup, she is still going heavy when she can. I would like to see her lighten up a bit, and just be a little more neutral. ETA: Her eyebrows are way too harsh and drawn on, imo. The lipstick colors are much better but way too much 'butt out, lips puckered, eyes wide, show some skin, try to look sexy and like a surprised child'... Working way too hard for the camera.

ImageUploadedByCurlTalk1385099148.390214.jpg
    ImageUploadedByCurlTalk1385099163.184052.jpg
    ImageUploadedByCurlTalk1385099185.189591.jpg

^ so much better.

(Her son is a doll)
    When I hear terms like "hipster" I think, who told cliques they could leave high school??

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Now I want a Selfie Potato Head complete with duck lips and peace sign fingers.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file