Mimee03Mimee03 Posts: 190Registered Users
Anyone in SE Michigan?

Comments

• bigredapmibigredapmi Posts: 229Registered Users
    I am in Allen Park, downriver area @:)
    3a/3b coarse and thick.....big and red

Advanced Deva inspired Stylist
  • RazzRazz Posts: 6Registered Users
    I live in SE Michigan, a short drive from Ypsilanti. I attend EMU.

If we get enough people that live in SE Michigan to meet, I would die a happy woman.
    A mix of 3a/3b hair. High density (can only see scalp at the part, if you squint) high porosity.

I use Kirkland Signature Hydrating conditioner and Garnier Fructis style gel. Dassit~ D:
  • fearlesscurlsfearlesscurls Posts: 24Registered Users
    I doooo (:
  • Libra_MoonLibra_Moon Posts: 255Registered Users
    Jackson

Sent from my DROID X2 using CurlTalk App with accidental obvious autocorrect errors throughout.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Growing out Pixie since 5-10-2008 with some trims and anxiety chops along the way...
    hair details: BSL(c)/MBL(s) - 2b/2c (MPD if truth be told) - f/m, iii, porosity med-low.
    Please feel free to follow my FB blog page as I go through Cosmetology school abd beyond
    what else do you need/want to know? Blame all spelling mistakes on me, my fat fingers or autocorrect.
    oh yeah, and I'm newly gluten free...thanks to celiac
  • Mimee03Mimee03 Posts: 190Registered Users
    I'm in Clinton Township
  • Libra_MoonLibra_Moon Posts: 255Registered Users
    We should set up a meet this summer, that could be fun...

Sent from my DROID X2 using CurlTalk App with accidental obvious autocorrect errors throughout.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Growing out Pixie since 5-10-2008 with some trims and anxiety chops along the way...
    hair details: BSL(c)/MBL(s) - 2b/2c (MPD if truth be told) - f/m, iii, porosity med-low.
    Please feel free to follow my FB blog page as I go through Cosmetology school abd beyond
    what else do you need/want to know? Blame all spelling mistakes on me, my fat fingers or autocorrect.
    oh yeah, and I'm newly gluten free...thanks to celiac
  • lazyloopslazyloops Posts: 65Registered Users
    Warren
    CG since 5/2010 Intro

siggy.jpg