CurlTalk

RCC, an iPhone question...

NalliaNallia Posts: 2,979Registered Users
Is there a way to set the camera to take smaller pictures? They're always so HUGE when I upload them to Photobucket and post them here.
"...just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face." ~Harry Dresden

a33304d72319c25b3ad2d4d075ab3bc0.jpg

Comments

• redcelticcurlsredcelticcurls Posts: 17,502Registered Users
    I've never tried to resize.

When posting here, I just directly upload from the phone's library. I do notice that they show up here as different sizes, though.

If I email them to myself, a resizer option pops up. That's the only way I know how to change it.

Siri types my posts for me.
    Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
  • NalliaNallia Posts: 2,979Registered Users
    Ah. OK, thanks! I tend to use my iPad to post here more than my phone because I haven't mastered the art of dictation yet. I think I'll just need to practice more. lol
    "...just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that there isn't an invisible demon about to eat your face." ~Harry Dresden

It takes some getting used to. Siri thinks that I slur my words together.

• SariaSaria Posts: 15,963Registered Users
    Do you have Photogene? You can resize pictures with it. It's a nice app. I crop pics with it.
    If you send yourself pics through yahoo mail from the phone, yahoo will give you the choice to resize them as well.
    por-que-no-te-callas.jpg
    No, but thanks for the information. I usually just resized through my Yahoo mail.

• NalliaNallia Posts: 2,979Registered Users
    Saria wrote: »
    Do you have Photogene? You can resize pictures with it. It's a nice app. I crop pics with it.
    If you send yourself pics through yahoo mail from the phone, yahoo will give you the choice to resize them as well.

No, but I have FX PhotoStudio. I installed it right after getting my phone and forgot all about it! :lol:

I may have too many apps. Heh