Salon Grafix Cleansing Conditioner

kimmidawnkimmidawn Posts: 900Registered Users
I just recently bought this when I went to CVS to buy the new L'Oreal Evercreme Cleansing Conditioner, and opted for the Salon Grafix instead, since I noticed it had aloe in the ingredients (which my hair loves). I've been on the search for something that would moisturize my hair enough (which most low poos fail at for me; even Renpure in the red bottle feels like it strips my hair a little too much), but also cleanses it and gets rid of any buildup. VO5 Kiwi Lime does a decent job, but I've been wanting to see if there's anything better.

I've only used it twice so far, but it seems to work well with my hair. It's a relatively thick consistency and it can be a little hard to get enough out using the pump (I have to use probably six or seven pumps to get enough out for my BSL fine hair, and pressing it can be a little hard when it's slick from being in the shower), but I like the product. It's moisturizing, but cleanses my hair and scalp. It doesn't amaze me with how it makes my hair feel, but it does what it says and I think the bottle I paid about $9 for will last at least another three months. The only thing that concerns me is I don't know how it will work long term.

Overall, I'd give it a 8.5/10; something that works the way it says it will, but doesn't amaze me. I'll be curious to see how it stacks up against L'Oreal Evercreme Cleansing Conditioner.

Has anyone else tried this and if so, how did you like it?
2b, fine texture, normal porosity & elasticity (CG as of 12/2011)

Low-poo: UFD Rich & Funky
Cowash: VO5 Kiwi Lime
RO: Tresemme Naturals, Aubrey Organics GPB, Ion Effective Care, MillCreek Keratin
PT/DT: IAgirl's PT, GVP CB
LI: KCKT, Cure Care, CJ CCCC Lite
Styling: Curl Keeper, As I Am Jelly, UFD Curly Magic, CJ Curl Queen, TIGI Strong Hold Mousse

http://public.fotki.com/kdawn12/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^^ day 1 of going CG; avatar = 6 months later

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file