Do you think this will look good/damage my hair?

TriMixDivaTriMixDiva Registered Users Posts: 255
I'm thinking about a rich dark auburn reddish color like this one. I would like to add some honey colored highlights eventually by a professional stylist I've known for a long time who has made me blonde before.

My goals are to never use direct heat again and just enjoy my curls. But it does get boring which is why I'm thinking about color lol.

Heres a pic of my hair now also.
TYPE: 3C
Current State: Just bc'd but still growing out heat damage in the front that goes to the root
High Density, Medium Porosity
Length: Grazing SL curly with tons of layers
Goal: MBL curly? 2019?
Doing what I want when I want!

Comments

• TriMixDivaTriMixDiva Registered Users Posts: 255
    I wanted to add that I seriously heart kelis hair from back in the days lol
    Current State: Just bc'd but still growing out heat damage in the front that goes to the root
    OMG but this is my dream hair lol sorry im pic overload
  • JohariJohari Registered Users Posts: 673
    Aww I miss Kelis.I think she had blonde pinkish hair in her video "milkshake"

-I don't think it'll be too damaged since your natural color is dark brown,I tried to dye to my black hair light brown but it ended up orangish so it was kinda auburn color..and I have heat damage from straightening so much but the curls closest to the roots look healthy and didn't loose its curl

@}~'~~
    yea I use to go light honey blond and it still kept its curl and i would double process, flat iron whenever I wanted too etc. And it still kept that 3C goodness, maybe a little 3b in the front but nothing like now with the BKT lol grrrrr. I can't say enough how I can't wait to grow this BKT out, nothing has changed my hair more than this. Le sigh. back to topic :)
  • Nikki3bNikki3b Registered Users Posts: 327
    TriMixDiva wrote: »
    OMG but this is my dream hair lol sorry im pic overload

This color is hott!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights