CurlTalk

Firefox-related virus?

curlyarcacurlyarca Posts: 8,449Registered Users
I could be the only one, but everytime I logged into Firefox and tried to come to this site I was getting redirected to some sort of weird website. I can't even remember what the site said. I just shut down and restarted.

Anyway, I had to uninstall and reinstall Firefox.

Anyone else experience this?

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."

4a, mbl, low porosity, normal thickness, fine hair.

Comments

• medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    No but I use Firefox and recently bing somehow became my default search engine and I cannot get rid of it. I want Google back! :sad:
  • curlyarcacurlyarca Posts: 8,449Registered Users
    LOL no I haven't. Thanks!

Medussa just go to your internet/network settings and change the default page.

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."

4a, mbl, low porosity, normal thickness, fine hair.
  • medussamedussa Posts: 12,993Registered Users
    curlyarca wrote: »
    LOL no I haven't. Thanks!

Medussa just go to your internet/network settings and change the default page.

That's set to Google already. I'm talking about when I open up a new tab. Weird because I didn't install it.
  • scrillsscrills Posts: 6,700Registered Users
    If you installed another program and did the suggested install instead of the custom install, it may have done it for you. Those program are notorious for installing random search engines